INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OF DIAGNOSTICS AND ANALYSIS OF THE STATE OF CLIENTS FOR THE COMPANY THAT SUPPORTS CUSTOMER-ORIENTED STRATEGY
Masheiko Hanna, National Technical University «Kharkov Polytechnic Institute», Kharkiv, Ukraine
Orlovskyi Dmytro, National Technical University «Kharkov Polytechnic Institute», Kharkiv, Ukraine
Companies that want to be competitive in today's conditions it is necessary to use a client-oriented strategy. Attention companies should be focused on finding ways to retain customers and increase their loyalty. To be effective it is necessary to interact with the client, to specialist in management decisions rely not on their own empirical thought and time had the opportunity to identify a problem situation associated with the client, conduct diagnostics and find out what is the client and the management decisions in which the state can be carried out to improve his condition. Is why in this paper, was built business process of diagnosing the state of the client, through the use case diagrams reflect the basic requirements for software, developed a data model, which allows to conduct a records management clients activities and analytical work and developed software.
CRM, customer, problem situation, diagnostics, business process, management solution
1. Kudinov, A. (2012). CRM: Praktika effektivnogo biznesa [Effective business experience]. Moscow: 1С-Паблишинг,463 p. (in Russian).
2. Cherkashin, P. A. (2004). Gotovy li Vy k voine za klienta? Strategiia upravleniia vzaimootnosheniiami s klientami (CRM) [Are you ready for a war for a customer? Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Strategy]. Moscow: INTUIT.ru, 384 p. (in Russian).
3. Raikheld, F., Til, T. (2005). Effekt loialnosti: dvizhushchie sily ekonomicheskogo rosta, pribyli i neprekhodiashchei tcennosti [Loyalty Effect: The driving forces of economic growth, profits and lasting value]. Moscow: Viliams, 345 p. (in Russian).
4. Pein, E. (2007). Rukovodstvo po CRM. Put k sovershenstvovaniiu menedzhmenta klientov [Guide for CRM. The way to improve the customer management]. Moscow: Grevtcov Pablisher, 384 p. (in Russian).
5. Gembl, P., Stoun, M., Vudkok, N. (2002). Marketing vzaimootnoshenii s potrebitelem [Consumer relationship marketing]. (Egorov, V., Trans.). Moscow: FAIR-PRESS, 512 p. (in Russian).
6. Niuell, F. (2004). Pochemu ne rabotaiut sistemy CRM. Upravlenie otnosheniiami s klientami: Kak dobitsia uspekha, pozvoliv klientam upravliat otnosheniiami s vashei kompaniei [Why do not the CRM system function? Customer Relationship Management: How to Succeed, allowing customers to manage the relationship with your company]. (Stativka, А., Trans.), (Drapkin, M., (ed.). Moscow: Dobraia kniga, 368 p. (in Russian).
7. Molino, P. (2004). Tekhnologii CRM: Ekspress-kurs [CRM Technology: Express Course]. (Novikova, T., Trans.). Moscow: FAIR-PRESS, 272 p. (in Russian).
8. Dannikov, O. V., Kyrylova, O. V., Pylypchuk, V. P. (2009). Marketynhove ta informatsiine zabezpechennia formuvannia ta realizatsii biznes-rishen na osnovi vprovadzhennia CRM-tekhnolohii [The marketing and information support of the formation and implementation of business solutions based on the introduction of CRM-technologies]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu – Herald of Khmelnytskyi national university, vol.3, no. 6, pp. 80-84 (in Ukrainian).
9. Sharapa, O. M. (2009). Upravlinnia vzaiemovidnosynamy z kliientamy cherez vprovadzhennia CRM-system yak skladova efektyvnoho vedennia biznesu [Customer relationship management through the implementation of CRM-systems as part of effective business].Aktualni problemy ekonomiky – Actual problems of economics, no. 7 (97), pp. 75–183 (in Ukrainian).