IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY GENERATING INSTALLATIONS
This is an analysis of industrial production and related to the production of electricity, description of power generating plants, which based on the use of environmentally friendly alternative energy sources. New environmentally friendly ways toproduce electricity with practical implementation power generating installations and those which are already improved andused on practice power generating installations of heat-and-power stations (HPS) are presented.
energy installation, environmentally friendly energy, new environmentally friendly ways to produce
1. Energy security and climate policy: assesing interactions (2007). Paris: International energy agency [IEA], 145 p.
2. Prokhorova, A. M. (ed.) (1979). Sovetskii entciklopedicheskii slovar [Soviet encyclopedic dictionary]. Moscow: Sovetskaia entciklopediia, 1252 p. (in Russian).
3. Artobolevskii, I. I. (ed.) (1976). Politekhnicheskii slovar [Polytechnic dictionary]. Moscow: Sovetskaia entciklopediia, 74 p. (in Russian).
4. Ishlinskii, A. Iu. (ed.) (1989). Politekhnicheskii slovar [Polytechnic dictionary]. Moscow: Sovetskaia entciklopediia, 123 p. (in Russian).
5. Merion, D. B. (1975). Fizika i fizicheskii mir [Physics and physical world]. Moscow: Mir, 203 p. (in Russian).
6. Zalogin, N. G., Kropp, L. I., Kostrikin, Iu. M. (1979). Energetika i okhrana okruzhaiushchei sredy [Energetics and environmental protection]. Moscow: Energiia, 352 p. (in Russian).