RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MORPHOLOGY OF CLAMPING CHUCK WITH THE FEATURES OF CONSTRUCTIVE AND FUNCTIONAL STRUCTURES’ SYNTHESIS
Lytvyn Oleksandr, I. Sikorsky National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute» (37 Pobeda Av., 03056 Kyiv, Ukraine)
Kravets Oleksandr, I. Sikorsky National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute» (37 Pobeda Av., 03056 Kyiv, Ukraine)
Yashchuk Iryna, I. Sikorsky National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute» (37 Pobeda Av., 03056 Kyiv, Ukraine)
In modern conditions for many engineering companies and design firms in the foreground task of developing new and improving existing means of clamping equipment. Constraining factor in increasing the efficiency of the use of new designs clamping cartridges are chaotic approach to decisions about designing and forming sets of clamping equipment. One solution to the problem of creating new designs clamping cartridges is the embodiment of progressive methods of finding new technical solutions in the early stages of pre-production. To some of these methods include unifikatsiynyy synthesis method for combinatorial synthesis of elements of different modular systems, structural-parametric analysis. For the detail design process you can use the method of morphological analysis. In the work is presented the objectives tree, which can be the basis for building a hierarchy of objectives for each clamping chuck (or group of patrons) taking into account their specificity. construction of three-jaw chuck, created by the proposed method, is presented.
clamping chuck, synthesis structures, wood goals, morphological analysis, morphology, structural and functional diagram, search methods
1. Polovinkin, A. I. (1988). Osnovy inzhenernogo tvorchestva [Engineering creativity fundamentals ] (3rd ed., rev. and enl.). Moscow: Mashinostroenie, p. 368 (in Russian).
2. Gamrekeli, M. N. (2006). Metod sinteza optimalnykh apparaturno-funktcionalnykh tekhnicheskikh kompleksov [The method of synthesis of optimal apparatus and functional technical complexes] Izvestiia vuzov. Mashinostroenie – Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Маchine Building, no. 9, pp. 75–84 (in Russian).
3. Kuznietsov, Yu. M., Prydalnyi, B.I., Khamuiela, H.Zh.A. 2015). Novyi pidkhid do opysu i syntezu pryvodiv mekhanizmiv manipuliuvannia obiektamy v tekhnolohichnomu obladnanni [A new approach to the description and synthesis of drive mechanisms for manipulating objects in technological equipment]. Visnyk Chernihivskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu – Visnyk of Chernihiv State University of Technology, no. 2, pp. 9–16 (in Ukrainian).
4. Vasylkiv, V. V., Henyk, I. S., Kochubynska, O. (2008). Do pytannia syntezu konstruktsii mekhanizmiv z robochymy zatysknymy pruzhnymy hvyntovymy elementamy [On the question of the synthesis of design mechanisms with working elastic clamping screw elements]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats: Protsesy mekhanichnoi obrobky v mashynobuduvanni - Collection of scientific papers: The machining processes in mechanical engineering, issue 3, pp. 171–180 (in Ukrainian).
5. Kuznetcov, Iu. N., Novoselov, Iu. K., Lutciv, I. V (2010). Teoriia tekhnicheskikh sistem [Technical systems theory]. Sevastopol: SevNTU, p. 252 (in Russian).