MECHANISMS FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT SYSTEM AT THE INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES OF UKRAINE AND ITS PLACE IN THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Laktionov Oleksandr, Poltava National Technical Yuri Kondratyuk University, Poltava, Ukraine
Silvestrov Anton, Poltava National Technical Yuri Kondratyuk University, Poltava, Ukraine
Relevance. Automation competence level assessment system at the industrial enterprises of Ukraine is an important issue in the current environment. Modern automated system (AS) in its composition has the staff and the complex of automation of its activities implementing information technology performance of its functions. Program-technical complex automated system of technical specialists assess the level of competence is intended for automation of activity in industrial enterprises in order to facilitate the work and the more accurate the final evaluation. Means of computer facilities, as part of the technical support of the AS, there is a part of software and hardware complex of the automated system. Automated system of numerically controlled assessment of the level of competence allows machine operators to put into practice the model of the automated system assessment model and assess the level of competence of the machine operators with CNC. Therefore, mechanisms of its implementation of the research is an important issue that requires careful consideration. Objective. The mechanism of realization of automated competency assessment system at the industrial enterprises of Ukraine and its place in the human resources management system. Provide a generalized algorithm application models and methods of information support of the level of competence of technical specialists of the evaluation process. Research methods. The study used a number of methods of scientific knowledge such as induction, deduction, system approach. The main results and conclusions. The proposed automated system competency evaluation of technical specialists is intended for automation of activity in industrial enterprises in order to facilitate the work and the more accurate the final evaluation. The structure of the implementation of the AS, on pages of this work allows to break it down into components according to functional features for a detailed presentation on the functions that perform blocks and software and hardware modules. Presented, the generalized use of algorithms, models and methods of information support of the competence level of the evaluation process allows visually track created by a sequence of actions, the implementation of which allows you to obtain the necessary information on the desirability of preparing specialists in process automation in terms of level of preparation of the forecast. Promising research within this area is the practical implementation of the proposed speakers on the real plant, testing and debugging system.
automated system, evaluation of the level of competence, technical profile, mechanisms of implementation, management, human resources
1. Katrenko, A. V. (2003). Systemnyi analiz obiektiv ta protsesiv kompiuteryzatsii: navchalnyi posibnyk [System analysis of objects and processes of computerization: a tutorial]. Lviv: Novyi svit, 424 p. (in Ukrainian).
2. Hlushkov, V. M. (1972). Vvedenie v ASU [Introduction to ACS]. Kyiv: Tekhnika, 310 p. (in Russian).
3. Zadontsev, Yu. V. (2012). Tekhnolohiia informatsiinoi pidtrymky protsesiv profesiinoho navchannia fakhivtsiv promyslovykh pidpryiemstv [The technology of information support training process of specialists of industrial enterprises]. Candidate's thesis. National Aviation University. Kyiv, 195 p. (in Ukrainian).
4. Kemeny, Dzh., Snell, Dzh. (1972). Kiberneticheskoe modelirovanie. Nekotorye prilozheniia [Cybernetic modeling. Some applications]. Moscow: Soviet radio, 192 p. (in Russian).
5. Khodakov,V. Ye. (2012). Kompiuterni tekhnolohii obrobky oblikovoi informatsii [Computer accounting information processing technology]. Kherson: OLDI-plius; Kyiv: Lira-K, 534 p. (in Ukrainian).
6. Pysarevska, T. A. (2000). Informatsiini systemy i tekhnolohii v upravlinni trudovymy resursamy[Information systems and technology in human resource management]. Kyiv: KNEU, 279 p. (in Ukrainian).
7. Kuzmenko, V. M., Shulha, Yu. V. (2002). Metody i sredstva vybora urovnia avtomatizatsii informatsionno-tekhnologicheskikh sistem [Methods and means of selecting the level of automation of information technology systems]. Proceedings of the Materialy XVIII Mezhdunar. konf. «Teoriia i tekhnika peredachi i obrabotki informatsii» (Integrirovannye informatsionnye sistemy seti i tekhnologii) - Conference proceedings of the XVIII International conference "Theory and information transmission and processing equipment" (Integrated information systems, networks and technologies). Kharkov: KHNURE, pp. 241–242 (in Ukrainian).
8. Pidhaiets, P., Bryhilevych, I. (2012). Systema upravlinnia yakistiu yak instrument vdoskonalennia diialnosti orhanu mistsevoho samovriaduvannia [The quality management system as a tool for improving local government activities]. Kyiv: Sofiia-A, 134 p. (in Ukrainian).