FEATURES OF THE DESIGN OF SOFTWARE PRODUCTS FOR ONLINE MARKETING SERVICES
Nikitenko Yevheniy , Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Verovko Mariya, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
The process of the gradual development of information computer system with complex architecture for providing services of online marketing is described in the paper. The peculiarities and challenges of mobile application development as part of the system are also analyzed and presented.
software development, mobile application, system architecture, database
1. Uskov, V.L. Mobile software engineering in mobile computing curriculum. Interdisciplinary Engineering Design Education Conference (IEDEC), pp. 93, 99, 4-5 March 2013.
2. Wasserman, Tony (2010). Software engineering issues for mobile application development. FoSER 2010.
3. Tracy, Kim W. Mobile Application Development Experiences on Apple’s iOS and Android OS. Potentials, IEEE 31, no. 4 (2012): 30–34.
4. Hanson, C. W. Mobile solutions for your library, Library Technology Reports, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 24–31, Feb/Mar 2011.
5. Zhou, Y., Broussard, R., Lease, M. Mobile options for online public access catalogs, 2011 iConference, pp. 598–605, Feb 2011.
6. PekkaAbrahamsson, "Mobile-D: an agile approach for mobile application development' Approach" Conference on Object Oriented Programming Systems Languages and Applications, pp. 174–175, 2004.
7. Yang-Jae Jeong; Ji-Hyeon Lee; Gyu-Sang Shin, "Development Process of Mobile Application SW Based on Agile Methodology," Advanced Communication Technology, 2008. ICACT 2008. 10th International Conference on, pp. 362, 366, 17-20 Feb. 2008.