TECHNIQUE TO STUDY THE ANGULAR DEVIATION OF THE KENNING GLASS OF SIGHTING AXIS OF THE GEODESIC INSTRUMENT AT FOCUSING
Burachek Vsevolod, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Khomushko Dmytro, PP «Elitzem» (14000 Chernihiv, Ukraine).
Kryvoberets Serhiy, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Stalinskaya Julia, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. Development and improvement of surveying instruments, the transition from optical to optical-electronic measurement needs and improve ways and means of controlling their metrological characteristics.
Target setting. We have to focus the telescope at different distances goal for sharp images of objects the observer moves the focusing component in the geodetic work, which has to move along the optical axis so that the line of sight remained unchanged. In practice, the moving mechanism is not ideal.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. The causes of wrong movements focusing components:
- the gaps between the fixed guides and mobile lens rim;
- the uneven distribution of oil and dirt;
- wear of the focusing component;
- changing parameters focusing component parts;
- shift reticle with the optical axis of the lens, and the like.
Uninvestigatigated parts of general matters defining. Focusing component will be offset, to cause errors in readings. In such cases, consider the error should be excluded or minimized.
The research objective. Perform analysis of existing ways and means motion study focusing telescope component of geodetic instruments, their comparative evaluation, to determine the advantages and disadvantages, give conclusions about the possibility of improving them.
The statement of basic materials. Field methods and tools will be relevant in the survey during the production of the working calibration.
Laboratory methods and means suited for periodic metrological service of surveying instruments in specialized centers.
Among laboratory collimator schemes: the most common - with a block of threads networks, the most advanced - with the focusing system (Yvon system). A common drawback of these tools is the need for visual reference.
Conclusions. The basic ways and means motion study focusing component telescope surveying instruments.
Promising considered ways and means in which an image analyzer will be used multi-element photo detectors (CCD), which will get rid of visual ways to control, automate and improve the accuracy of control.
angular deviation of the line of sight, component focusing telescope, surveying instruments, visuals control systems
1. Ostrovskiy, A.L., Maslich, D.I., Grebenyuk, V.G. (1983). Geodezicheskoe priborovedenie [Geodetic management of instruments]. Lvov: Vyisshaya shkola. Izd-vo pri Lvov. un-te, pp. 181–186 (in Russian).
2. Ostrovskyi, A.L., Moroz, A.I., Tarnavskyi, V.L. (2007). Heodeziia [Geodesy]. Lviv: NU «Lvivska politekhnika», part 2, pp. 53–60 (in Ukrainian).
3. Perii, S.S., Rii, I.F. (2011). Doslidzhennia khodu fokusuvalnoi linzy nivelira dini 22 [Research of motion of focusing lenses leveling dini 22]. Heodeziia, kartohrafiia i aerofotoznimannia – Geodesy, cartography and aerial photography, no. 75, pp. 58-61 (in Ukrainian).
4. Zimin, V.M. (1984). Kollimator dlya proverki rabotyi fokusiruyuschey linzyi trubyi teodolita [The collimator to check the operation of focusing lens theodolite pipe]. Geodeziia i kartografiia – Geodesy and cartography,no. 7, pp. 17–18 (in Russian).
5. MPU 164/01-2003. Instruktsiya. Niveliryi, teodolityi, taheometryi (uglomernaya chast). Metodika poverki. [Instructions. Levels, theodolites, total stations (azimuth part). Methods of verification] (2003). Vved. 2003-05-23. Kiev: GP «Ukrmetrteststandart» (in Russian).
6. Apenko, M.I., Araev, I.P., Afanasev, V.A. et al. (1974). Opticheskie priboryi v mashinostroenii. Spravochnik [Optical instruments in mechanical engineering. Directory]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie (in Russian).