MAXIMUM POSSIBLE GAPS IN VIBROSHOCK PAIRS
Khomenko Ivan, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Actuality of research theme. In a number of interfaces of machines at achievement of certain gaps in interfaces speed of their wear grows intensively. Thus such phenomenon is often observed in the case of origin of shock co-operation between the elements of the so-called „shock pair”.
Raising of problem. Research of co-operation of vibroshock pair is conditioned the necessity of determination maximum of possible gaps for the indicated pair, however amount scientific labours, devoted the indicated problem, insufficient.
Analysis of the last researches and publications. Known works of Kobrinskogo A.E., Dubovski S. and Freydeynshteyna F., Gol'dsmitaV., Levinoy Z. M. and D. N.Reshetova [1,2,8,10] rotined that the maximal compression of surfaces of details in the interfaces of vibroshock pair under the action of shock force is considerably exceeded ( in once or twice) by their static compression under an action the same after the size of static force. It means that takes place substantial growth of tensions in in the elements of interfaces.
Selection of unexplored parts of general issue. Little investigational work of vibroshock interfaces in the real machines, in a that number is determination maximum of possible gaps in the indicated interfaces.
Raising of task. The task of research is development of method of determination maximum of possible gaps in the interfaces of engines of internal combustion, that at achievement of certain gaps work as vibroshock pair.
Exposition of basic material. Research is conducted on the example of consideration of co-operation of elements of shock pair hob of overhead head shatuna-porshneviy finger of engine of internal combustion. A case is characteristic that the elements of pair make from different materials, namely: a hob is zalizoalyuminievi bronzes, a poshneviy finger is steel. Formulas are offered for viznchennya tension depending on a vnlichini gap in an interface. Maximum a possible gap is here limited to possible pin by possible contact tensions for material of elements of interface.
Conclusions. The offered method allows to determine maximum possible gaps in the vibroshock pair of engines of internal combustion. If to accept, for example, maximal contact tension at a compression for a bronze 1.1•108 Steps [6, 11], from a table, or chart, which are resulted in-process, find maximum a possible gap in an interface hob of overhead head shatuna-porshneviy finger of tractor engine of D–54A of ∆=0.16 mm.
maximum possible gap, vibroshock pair, contact tensions in interfaces with shock contact co-operation
1. Kobrinskii, A.E., Kobrinskii, A.A. (1973). Vibroudarnye sistemy [Vibroimpact systems]. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
2. Dubovski, S., Freidenshtein, F. (1971). Dinamicheskii raschet mekhanicheskikh sistem s zazorami. Chast 1. Sostavlenie dinamicheskoi modeli. Konstruirovanie i tekhnologiia mashinostroeniia [Dynamic analysis of mechanical systems with gaps. Part 1. Preparation of a dynamic model. Construction and Engineering Technology]. Moscow: Mir, no. 1, pp. 247–252 (in Russian).
3. Kostarchuk, Yu.V., Khomenko, I.M. (2005). Dynamika zubchastoho zacheplennia z urakhuvanniam zazoru u spriazhenni zubtsiv [Dynamics toothing considering the gap in the coupling teeth]. Visnyk Chernihivskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu – Visnyk of Chernihiv State Technological University, no. 22, pp. 54–60 (in Ukrainian).
4. Khomenko, I.M. (2015). Hranychno dopustymyi zazor u spriazhenni zubtsiv zubchastoho zacheplennia [Boundary clearances in the dual teeth gearing]. Tekhnichni nauky ta tekhnolohii – Technical sciences and technologies, no. 2 (2), pp. 19–25 (in Ukrainian).
5. Trudy vtoroi nauchnoi konferentcii po povysheniiu dolgovechnosti i nadezhnosti traktornykh dvigatelei [Proceedings of the second conference to raise tractor engine durability and reliability] (Moscow, June 30 – July 3, 1964) (1965). Moscow: ONTI-NATI, part 2.
6. Vikhert, M.M., Dobrogaev, R.P., Stepanov,Yu.A. (ed). (1957). Konstruktciia i raschet avtotraktornykh dvigatelei [Design and calculation of automotive engines]. Moscow: Mashgiz (in Russian).
7. Khomenko, I.M., Kindrachuk, M.V. (2008). Pro vyznachennia hranychno dopustymykh zazoriv u sharnirnykh spriazhenniakh i zubchastykh zacheplenniakh [On the determination of the maximum permissible gaps in articulated coupling and gears]. Problemy trybolohii – Problems of Tribology, no. 4, pp. 115–119 (in Ukrainian).
8. Goldsmit, V. (1965). Udar. Fizicheskie svoistva soudariaemykh tel [Hit. The physical properties of the colliding bodies]. Moscow: Stroiizdat (in Russian).
9. Pisarenko, G.S. (ed.) (1963). Soprotivlenie materialov [Strength of materials]. Kyiv: Gostekhizdat Ukrainy (in Russian).
10. Levina, Z.M., Reshetov, D.N. (1971). Kontaktnaia zhestkost mashin [Contact stiffness machines]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie (in Russian).
11. Feodosev, V.I. (1973). Izbrannye zadachi po soprotivleniiu materialov [Selected problems on strength of materials]. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).