ANALYSIS OF METHODS OF RESEARCH OF THERMAL STRESS DURING THE GRINDING PROCESS
Kalchenko Vitalii, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Kalchenko Volodymyr, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Kuzhelnyi Yaroslav, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. To achieve the high quality of the surface layer of critical parts, must be as accurate as possible to determine the parameters of finishing. This grinding process affects the quality of manufactured parts.
Target setting. One of the main factors affecting the quality of the surface layer forming machined parts is the value of temperature and its distribution during the grinding process. The very definition of best practices research thermal stress during the grinding process will improve the efficiency of finishing details.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. Recent studies thermal stress grinding process were considered major defects that occur during grinding and troubleshooting, proposed using method adiabatic rods, computer simulations to describe thermal stress grinding process.
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining. The lack analysis of research methods thermal stress grinding process considering of volume distribution of heat.
The research objective. The aim is to determine the optimal method of research thermal stress grinding process considering of volume distribution of heat.
The statement of basic materials. Grinding is a type of treatment that is carried out through the abrasive tool, cutting element, the grain of abrasive materials. Complexity research grinding process is probabilistic location of abrasive grains and their corners of cut.
Methods thermal stress grinding process research focuses on determining of temperature and optimum grinding regimes.
Conclusions. Thermal stress analyzed grinding process, methods of calculation the temperature and volumetric heat distribution in the processing of plastic materials. One of the advanced research methods thermal stress grinding process is the use of computer modeling. This method makes it possible to create various models of grinding process with a wide range of inputs data.
the grinding process, thermal stress, heat distribution, adiabatic cores, modeling of the cutting process
1. Dubenets, V.H., Khilchevskyi, V.V., Savchenko, O.V. (2007). Osnovy metodu skinchennykh elementiv [Fundamentals of finite element method]. Chernihiv: ChDTU (in Ukrainian).
2. Kryvoruchko, D.V., Zaloha, V.A. (2012). Modelirovanie protsessov rezaniia metodom konechnukh elementov: metodologicheskie osnovu [Simulation of the cutting process using finite element method: methodological bases]. Sumu: Unyversytetskaia knyha (in Russian).
3. Novikov, F.V., Riabenkov, I.A. (2008). Issledovaniia teplonapriazhennosti protsessov shlifovaniia [Research thermal stress of grinding processes]. Vostochno-evropeiskii zhurnal peredovukh tekhnologii – Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, issue 2, no. 4 (32), pp. 41–44 (in Russian).
4. Novikov, F.V. (2007). Matematicheskaia model opredeleniia temperatury pri shlifovanii na osnove ucheta balansa tepla, ukhodiashchego v obrazuiushchiesia struzhki i obrabatuvaemuiu detal [A mathematical model for determining the temperature during grinding by taking into account the heat balance, leaving in formed chips and work piece]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva im. Petra Vasylenka – Journal of Kharkov National Technical University of Agriculture. Peter Vasilenko, issue 61, pp. 23–33 (in Russian).
5. Novikov, F.V., Riabenkov, Y.A. (2007). Teoretycheskii analiz uslovii povusheniia kachestva obrabotki po temperaturnomu kriteriiu [Theoretical analysis of the conditions for improving the quality of thermal processing criteria]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva im. Petra Vasylenka – Journal of Kharkov National Technical University of Agriculture. Peter Vasilenko, issue 61, pp. 164–171 (in Russian).
6. Rudyk, A.V. (2012). Vzaiemozviazok tovshchyny zrizu z temperaturoiu tortsevoho shlifuvannia pid chas vrakhuvannia tekhnolohichnykh faktoriv [Relationship slice thickness with temperature mechanical polishing process while taking into account factors]. Visnyk Chernihivskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu – Visnyk of Chernihiv State Technological University, no. 2(57), pp. 58–62 (in Ukrainian).
7. Sizyi, Y.A., Stalinskiy, D.V., Ushakov, A.N. (2010). O balanse tepla ot rabotu deformatsii na ploskosti sdviga pri rezanii edinichnym abrazivnym zernom [On the balance of heat from the working strain at the shear plane in cutting single abrasive grain]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Donetskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu. Seriia: Mashynobuduvannia mashynoznavstvo – Collection of scientific papers the Donetsk National Technical University. Series: Machine Engineering, issue 7 (166), pp. 65–75 (in Russian).
8. Sizyi, Y.A., Stalinskiy, D.V., Ushakov, A.N. (2009). O mhnovennoi temperature shlifovaniia [About instantaneous temperature grinding]. Vestnyk natsyonalnoho tekhnycheskoho unyversyteta KhPY – Herald of National Technical University KPI, no. 2, pp. 97–116 (in Russian).
9. Sizyi, Y.A., Stalinskiy, D.V., Ushakov, A.N. (2009). Temperatura samopodogreva pri shlifovanii [The temperature during grinding, the self]. Vostochno-evropeiskii zhurnal peredovukh tekhnologii – Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, issue 1, no. 5 (37), pp. 24–37 (in Russian).
10. Filimonov, L.N. (1979). Vusokoskorostnoe shlifovanie [High-speed grinding]. Leningrad: Mashinostroenie (in Russian).
11. Yakimov, A.V. (1975). Optimizatsiia protsessa shlifovaniia [Optimization of the grinding process]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie (in Russian).
12. Sekhon, G.S., Chenot, J.L. (1993). Numerical simulation of continuous chip formation during non-steady orthogonal cutting. Engngr Computations, issue 10, pp. 31–48.