MODULAR 3D-MODELING OF TOOLS, PROCESSES OF STOCK REMOVAL AND SHAPING IN GRINDING WITH CROSSED AXES OF CYLINDRICAL SHAFT AND ABRASIVE WHEEL
Sira Nataliia, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. 3D geometric modeling, the use of which increases the level of competitiveness of production is widespread in countries with developed machinery.
Target setting. The creation of new high-performance methods of grinding of cylindrical shafts requires the development of new interconnected modular 3D tool models, processes of stock removal and shaping.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. The works devoted to the development of 3D geometric modeling present three-dimensional model stock removal and shaping of cylindrical surfaces with a round grinding, show modular 3D modeling tools, forming parts for different grinding machines.
Uninvestigatigated parts of general matters defining. Modular 3D geometric models of stock removal and shaping of cylindrical shafts for new methods of its grinding are not represented in the worksdevoted to this subject.
The research objective. The objective of the paper is the creation of common modular 3D tool models, processes of stock removal and shaping of machined cylindrical shafts surfaces using standardized modules (tools, guidance and shaping) in the grinding with crossed axes of wheel and details.
The statement of basic materials. A new high-performance single pass deep grinding with crossed axes of the grinding wheel and cylindrical shaft are presented and modular 3D model tools, processes of removal allowance and forming are developed. Tool and workpiece contact patch are defined, process performance model are created and the parameters of the orientation of the wheel, which provide obtaining predetermined accuracy, the geometric roughness of parts and increase processing performance, are calculated.
Conclusions. The present method of grinding cylindrical shafts provides the increasing of processing performance and the accuracy of shaping parts, obtaining a predetermined geometric roughness and uniform wear of the grinding wheel.
modular three-dimensional geometric modeling, cylindrical shaft, shaping, stock removal, grinding wheel, skew axes
1. Yashсherytsyn, P.I., Eremenko, M.L. & Zhigalko, N.I. (1975). Osnovy rezaniia materiala i rezhushhii instrument [Fundamentals of cutting material and the cutting tool]. Minsk: Vyshejshaya shkola (in Russian).
2. Toeda Koki, K.K. (1976). Sposob pravki shlifovalnogo kruga [A method of grinding wheel dressing]. Patent №50-636 klas V24V 53/100 (Yaponiia).
3. Kalchenko, V.I. (1984). Sposob kruglogo shlyfovaniia s prodolnoi podachei [Cylindrical grinding method with a longitudinal feed]. Avtorskoe svidetelstvo SRSR №1234163, klas V24V 5/04.
4. Krugloe shlifovanie s ChPU [Cylindrical grinding with CNC]. (1991). Prospekt firmy «Junkermaschinen» na stanki «Quickpoint 1001» i «Quickpoint 1002» – Junkermaschinen company prospectus on the machines «Quickpoint 1001» i «Quickpoint 1002». Germany.
5. Quickpoint. Fleksible high-performance grinding machine. (2015, October). Zhurnal firmy «Junkermaschinen» – Junkermaschinen company magazine (Germany).
6. Reshetov, D.N. & Portman, V.T. (1996). Tochnost metallorezhushchikh stankov [Precision of machine tools]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie (in Russian).
7. Perepelitsa, B.A. (1991). Otobrazhenie affinnogo prostranstva v teorii formoobrazovaniia poverhnostei rezaniem [Showing affine space in the theory of forming cutting surfaces]. Kharkov: Vyshha shkola (in Russian).
8. Ravskaya, N.S. & Rodin, P.R. (1998). Osnovy teorii formoobrazovaniia poverhnostei pri mehanicheskoj obrabotke [Fundamentals theory of forming surfaces in machining]. Vestnik NTUU «Kievskii politehnicheskij institut». Mashinostroenie – Journal of Mechanical Engineering the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, no. 33, pp. 74–82 (in Russian).
9. Ravska, N.S., Rodin, P.R. & Nikolaenko T.P. et al. (2000). Osnovy formoutvorennia poverkhon pry mekhanichnii obrobtsi [Fundamentals of forming surfaces in machining]. Zhytomyr: ZhITI (in Ukrainian).
10. Kalchenko, V.I., Kalchenko, V.V. & Dmy`trenko M.A. (2009). Glybynne kruhle shlifuvannia zi shreshhenymy osiamy detali i kruha [Deep cylindrical grinding with crossed axes and circle details]. Visnyk Chernihivskoho derzhavnoho tehnolohichnoho universytetu – Visnyk of Chernihiv State Technological University, no. 37, pp. 64–72 (in Ukrainian).
11. Kalchenko, V.V. (2005). Modulne 3D-modeliuvannia formoutvoriuiuchykh system shlifuvalnykh verstativ, instrumentiv ta obrobliuvanykh poverkhon [Modular 3D modeling formative systems of grinding machines, tools and machined surfaces]. Visnyk Ternopilskogo derzhavnogo tehnologichnogo universytetu – Journal of Ternopil State Technological University, vol. 12, pp. 68–79 (in Ukrainian).
12. Grabchenko, A.I., Kalchenko, V.I. & Kalchenko, V.V. (2009). Shlifovanie so skreshhivaiushchimisia osiami instrumenta i detail [Grinding with crossed axes of tool and workpiece]. Chernigov: ChDTU (in Russian).
13. Kalchenko, V.I. & Kalchenko D.V. (2013). Modulne 3D-modeliuvannia instrumentiv, procesu zniattia prypusku ta formoutvorennia pry shlifuvanni zi shreshchenymy osiamy stupinchastoho vala i kruha [Modular 3D-modeling tools, process of removal allowance and forming in grinding with crossed axes stepped shaft and wheel]. Visnyk Chernihivskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu. Seriia “Tekhnichni nauky” – Visnyk of Chernihiv State Technological University. Series “Technical sciences”, no. 3, pp. 91–99 (in Ukrainian).
14. Kalchenko, V.I., Kalchenko, V.V. & Sira N.M. (2016). Modulne 3D-modeliuvannia instrumentiv, procesiv zniattia prypusku ta formoutvorennia pry shlifuvanni zi shreshchenymy osiamy tsylindrychnoho ta stupinchastoho vala i elborovoho kruha [Modular 3D-modeling tools, processes of removal allowance and shaping in grinding with crossed axes stepped cylindrical shaft and CBN wheel]. Rezanie i instrument v tekhnologicheskikh sistemakh – Cutting and tool in technological systems, no. 86, pp. 36–48 (in Ukrainian).
15. Rodin, P.R. (1977). Osnovy formoobrazovaniia poverkhnostei rezaniem [Fundamentals of forming surfaces with cutting]. Kiev: Vyshha shkola (in Russian).
16. Kalchenko, V.I., Pogiba, N.N. & Kalchenko, D.V. (2011). Povyshenie proizvoditelnosti i tochnosti shlifovaniia so skreshchivaiushhimisia osiami elborovogo kruga i stupenchatogo valika [Increased productivity and precision of grinding with crossed axes CBN wheel and steped shaft]. Rezanie i instrument v tekhnologicheskikh sistemakh – Cutting and tool in technological systems, no. 80, pp. 131–140(in Ukrainian).