STRUCTURAL FEATURES OF THE MODERN RESERVED MACHINES WITH THE WHEELED FORMULA 4×4
Shapovalov Oleg, State scientifically-proof-of-concept center of Armed forces of Ukraine, Chernihiv, Ukraine
Kolesnik Denis, State scientifically-proof-of-concept center of Armed forces of Ukraine, Chernihiv, Ukraine
Zhurakhov Oleksyi, State scientifically-proof-of-concept center of Armed forces of Ukraine, Chernihiv, Ukraine
Bolotov Gennadyi , Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. The experience of the last world war showed that for high mobility of infantry units and protect them from enemy fire forces necessary fighting machine, able to transport soldiers protected by armor.
Target setting. Armoured cars were created in the second half of the last century were not fully adapted for use in local conflicts late twentieth and early twenty-first-second centuries. The nature of local wars and armed conflicts formulated a new approach to the design featuresof light armored vehicles.
The aim is to analyze the technical and design solutions used in modern light armored wheeled vehicles and the identification of key requirements for future vehicles.
The statement of basic materials . At the end of the twentieth century, when armies of leading foreign countries was imposed on the tactics of guerrilla warfare attacks from ambush, with extensive use of mines and roadside bombs (eg Afghanistan and Iraq) appeared a new concept design wheeled armored "MRAP" (Mine resistant ambush protected). New designs are implemented in these machines provide increased ballistic protection against mines and resistance corresponding to the 2nd level of stability for NATO standard STANAG-4569. Based on analysis of the design and technical characteristics of modern armored vehicles Basic requirements for advanced vehicles that will improve their technical characteristics and protection
Conclusions. Light armored vehicles and platforms with wheel formula 4x4 with the use of the troops mainly in the form of management staff cars, machinery and communications intelligence as key requirements are: increased vitality, autonomy, high mobility.
the armored cars, easy reserved platforms, structural features, requirements to the perspective standards
1. Shunkov, V.N. (2004). Bronetekhnika. Spravochnoe izdanie [Armoured vehicles. Certificate edition]. Minsk: Popurri (in Russian).
2. Glebov, V.V., Fedorenko, E.V., Mormilo, Ya.M., Rasskazov, I.I., Siadristyi, M.A. (2010). Aspekty razvitiia legkobronirovannykh razvedyvatelnykh mashin s kolesnoi formuloi 4×4 [Armoured scout vehicles development aspects with the wheel formula 4×4]. Mekhanika ta mashinobuduvannia – Mechanics and engineer, no. 1, pp. 99–107 (in Russian).
3. Piat let voiny v Irake [Five years of war in Iraq]. Retrieved from http://www.tsiganok.ru/publications/esmi/doc/396.
4. Novichkov, N.N. (ed.) (2006). Bronetankovaia tekhnika mira [Armored technique of the world]. Moscow: INTIROSP (in Russian).
5. Ogorkevich, R.M. Bronirovannye razvedyvatelnye mashiny nakhozhdenie pravilnogo sochetaniia vozmozhnostei [Reserved reconnaissance machines: being of correct combination of possibilities]. Retrieved frombtvt.narod.ru/4/brmcap.htm.
6. Ivanov, O., Iziumo, D. (2006). Sostoianie i perspektivy razvitiia razvedyvatelnykh mashin zarubezhnykh stran [State and prospects of development of reconnaissance machines of foreign countries]. Zarubezhnoe voennoe obozrenie – Foreign Military Review, no. 2, pp. 22–29 (in Russian).
7. «ARS 2000 Surveillance Radar». Retrieved from http://www.aselsan.com.tr/urun.asp7urun id=91&lang=en.
8. “LN 100G GPS Integrated Inertial Navigation System (RLG-INS/GPS)”. Retrieved from http://www.aselsan.com.tr/urun.asp?urunid=95&lang=en.