THEORETICAL BASIS OF STANDARDIZING OF BASIC RULES OF EXPERT SYSTEM OF PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY ANALYTICAL ESTIMATION
Zaritskyi Oleh, National Aviation University (1 Kosmonavta Komarova Av., 03068 Kyiv, Ukraine)
In the article the results of theoretical principal of development of professional activity qualification and analytical estimation expert information system using declarative programming language - CLIPS are presented.
The problem is the lack of formalization directly the rules themselves that are activated by relevant facts in the analytical assessment of professional activity and template rules as the theoretical bases of professional activity qualification and analytical estimation expert information system.
Almost all scientific works in the direction of the development of expert systems dedicated to general approaches and principles of construction of systems of this class.
Thus, reviewed scientific papers do not cover such subject areas as professional activity, as well as some aspects of it in terms of classification and analytical assessment. First, due to the lack of deep theoretical research in this area, and secondly - there is no necessary formalization of knowledge bases.
Aim of the article is to highlight the results of theoretical principles formalizing of rule templates design of classification and analytical assessment of professional activities expert system using declarative programming language - CLIPS.
Developed in the article theoretical approaches to the structure and content of facts and rules of classification and analytical assessment of professional activities expert system using declarative syntax of CLIPS programming language is the basis for practical implementation and programming of the information technology taking into account the specific structural and information models of profession. For practical implementation of the rules, it is necessary to carry out the study correlation values between attributes of professional activities model’s entities. Rules activation, in particular their conditional elements (conditional element - CE) is possible when the value of the correlation coefficient is at least - 0.75.
job analysis, professional activity estimation, expert information system, declarative programming language, CLIPS
1. Zaritskyi, O.V. (2015). Teoretychni osnovy pobudovy ekspertnykh system analizu ta otsinky profesiinoi diialnosti [Theoretical basis of professional activity analysis and estimation expert systems development].Elektronika ta systemy upravlinnia – Electronics and control systems, no. 2 (44), pp. 103–106 (in Ukrainian).
2. Zaritskyj, O.V., Sudik, V.V. (2016). Rozrobka matematychnoi modeli profesiinoi diialnosti [Development of a mathematical model of professional activity]. Skhidnoievropejskyj zhurnal peredovykh tekhnolohii – Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, issue 1, no. 4 (79), pp. 10–19 (in Ukrainian).
3. Jacson, P. (2001). Vvedenie v ekspertnye sistemy [An introduction to expert system]. Moscow: Williams (in Russian).
4. Giarratano, J.C., Riley, G.D. (2007). Ekspertnye sistemy printcipy razrabotki i programmirovanie [Expert Systems: Principles and Programming] (4th ed., translation from English). Moscow: Williams (in Russian).
5. Bryan S. Todd (1992). An introduction to expert system. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
6. Zaritskyj, O.V., Sudik, V.V. (2016). Predstavlennia ta obrobka danykh v ekspertnykh informatsiinykh systemakh otsinky profesiinoi diialnosti [Data presenting and processing in expert information system of professional activity analysis]. Tekhnolohycheskyj audyt y rezervy proyzvodstva – Technology audit and production reserves, issue 1, no. 2 (27), pp. 4–8 (in Ukrainian).
7. Zaritskyj, O.V. (2015). Strukturnyj analiz informatsijnoi modeli komunikatsij v ramkakh rozrobky informatsijnoi tekhnolohii otsinky profesiinoi diialnosti [Structural analysis of the information model of communication within the development of information technology evaluation of professional activity]. Visnyk inzhenernoi akademii Ukrainy – Proceedings of the National Aviation University, no. 3, pp. 105–109 (in Ukrainian).
8. Zaritskyi, O., Sudik, V. (2015). Strukturnyi analiz informatsiinoi modeli kvalifikatsiinoho rivnia, neobkhidnoho dlia vykonannia roboty [Structural analysis of the information model of the qualification level, necessary for fulfilling the job]. Skhidnoievropejskyj zhurnal peredovykh tekhnolohii – Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, issue 5, no. 2 (77), pp. 14–19 (in Ukrainian).
9. Zaritskyj, O.V. (2016). Doslidzhennia vzaiemnoho vplyvu strukturnykh elementiv informatsiinykh modelej kompetentsii ta profesiinoi diialnosti [Study of mutual influence of the structural elements of information models competences and professional activities]. Tekhnichni nauky ta tekhnolohii – Technical sciences and technologies, no. 2 (4), pp. 81–90 (in Ukrainian).