EXPERIMENTAL STUDY OF THE CONSTANT OF AN ELECTRONIC TACHOMETER IN THE FIELD CONDITIONS
Krіachok Serhiі, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Poterukha Valentyn, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. Technology of distance measurement with electronic total stations and electronic distance meters requires of definition of constant correction of rangefinder. Therefore, improvement of the method of determining constant correction electronic rangefinder is an urgent task
Target setting. We can observe integrated use of GNSS- technology and traditional methods that are most effective in localities with high-rise buildings, in wooded and mountainous areas. Among the traditional methods the most relevant method is the polygonometry. Method poligonometry involves the use of modern electronic total stations that are highly accurate distance measurement. For reliable determination of the distances you need to consider the value of the constant correction of the rangefinder.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. There are several ways to determine constant correction. The most reliable way to obtain the constant correction is classical way on the basis of several lines. In field conditions used no-base alignment method that has several versions: with the installation of the tripods in the line and installation of tripods is not in line.
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining. The no-base method with the installation of the tripods in the line is improved. Proposed to account for the offset of the middle of the tripod in plan and height to calculate a constant. This allows to expand the range of permissible displacements of the middle of the tripod. The range of valid offsets is defined for the medium tripod in plan and in height relative to the alignment line of the extreme stands for electronic range finders with the specified parameters exactly. For the practical implementation of the theoretical principles and results of mathematical modeling were carried out experimental research in the field conditions.
The research objective. The purpose of this article is the calculations of a constant correction electronic total station according to the results of experimental studies.
The statement of basic materials. Experimental studies to determine the permanent amendment of the Trimble 3305 DR paired with reflector of the electronic rangefinder ST-5 were made. 28 independent determinations were done. The distance between the extreme tripods was about 20 m. Slope of the terrain was 4 °, and deviation of the mean from a tripod line was about 20 m. Mean values of theconstant correction ents were calculated: - 41.1 mm - the procedure when tripods are arranged approximately in one line; - 41.0 mm - the procedure when the average tripod located outside the outer line of alignment; - 42.7 mm - when stripods are located in one line.
Conclusions. The no-base method with the installation of the tripods in the line in these conditions is not appropriate. It is suggested to perform the measurement and processing of the results of the no-basemethod with the installation of the tripods almost in the line. This will reduce the time to perform measurements by one third. Accuracy of determining constant correction is not lost.
surveys net, constant correction of electronic rangefinder, accuracy of measurement of lines, electronic total station
Tereshchuk, O.I. & Nystoriak, I.O. (2015). Dosvid fvnktcyonuvania permanentnoi GNSS-stantcii «Chernihiv» (CNIV) u merezhi EPN [Experience in the operation of permanent GNSS-station "Chernihiv" (CNIV) in the network EPN]. Tekhnichni nauky ta tekhnolohii – Technical sciences and technologies, no. 1, pp. 130–140 (in Ukrainian).
2. Chultc, R.V., Tereshchuk, O.I., Annenkov, I.O., Nystoriak, I.O. (2014). Praktichni doslidzhenia tochnosti viznachenia koordinat za suputnikovimi teshnolohiiami u realnomu chasi [Practical investigation of accuracy of definition of coordinates over satellite technology in real time]. Inzhenerna heodeziia – Engineering Geodesy, no. 61, pp. 58–77 (in Ukrainian).
3. Tereshchuk, O.I., Surovets, V.V., Movenko, V.I. (2006). Doslidzhenia konstruktcii opori anteni permanentnoi GNSS-stantcii «Chernihiv» [Study of the design of the antenna support of a permanent GPS – station "Chernihiv"]. Visnik heodezii ta kartohrafii –Journal of Geodesy and Cartography, no. 3, pp. 8–10 (in Ukrainian).
4. Burachek, V.H., Nystoriak, I.O. & Tereshchuk, O.I. (2013). Sposib pobudovi heodezichnoi opornoi fihuri [The method of constructing geodetic reference figure]. Patent Ukrain No. 82874.
5. Tereshchuk, O.I., Nystoriak, I.O. & Chultc, R.V. (2015). Vidnovlenia miskikh polihonometrichnikh merezh cuchsnimi suputnikovimi tekhnolohiiami [The restoration of urban polygonometries networkes of modern satellite technology]. Heodeziia, kartohrafiia i aerofotoznimania – Geodesy, cartography and aerial photography, issue 3, pp. 59–72 (in Ukrainian).
6. Baisa, D.F., Borovii, V.O., Durachek, V.H., Krelshtein, P.D. & Kryachok, S.D. (2011). Sposib zhushchenia heodezichnoi merezhi [The method of thickening of geodetic network]. Patent Ukraine No. 93119.
7. Kryachok, S.D. & Mamontova, L.S. (2014). Pobudova poligonometrychnykh merezh zustrichnymy khodamy [Building of polygonal networks by counter-moves]. Visnyk heodezii ta kartografii - Journal of Geodesy and Cartography, no 5, pp. 9-12 (in Ukrainian).
8. Kryachok S.D (2015). Do vyznachennia postiynoi popravky elektronnyh viddalemiriv [To determination of constant correction electronic rangefinder]. V Visnik heodezii ta kartohrafii –Journal of Geodesy and Cartography, no. 2, pp. 4–7 (in Ukrainian).
9. Voroshylov, A.P. (2005). Opredelenie postoyannoy popravki dalnomera elektronnogo takheometra [Determination of constant amendments of EDM Total Station]. Geoprofi – Geoprofi, no. 4, pp. 46–47 (in Russian).
10. Kryachok, S.D (2015). K voprosu opredeleniia postoyannoi popravki elektronnogo dalnomera v polevyh usloviiah [On the determination of constant correction electronic rangefinder in field conditions]. Vesnik Polotskogo gosudarstvenogo universiteta. Seriia F. Stroitelstvo. Prikladnyie nauki – Herald of the Polotsk State University. Series F. Construction. Applied Science, no. 16 (1), pp. 175–180 (in Russian).
11. Kryachok, S.D (2016). Udoskonalennia bezbazysnoho stvornoho sposobu vyznachennia staloi elektronnoho viddalemira [Improvement of method determining constant correction electronic rangefinder with installation of the devices in line]. Tekhnichni nauky ta tekhnolohii – Technical sciences and technologies, no. 1 (3), pp. 130–139 (in Ukrainian).