METHODS OF ON-LINE AND OFF-LINE PROGRAMMING IN THE PRODUCTION PROCESS
Palaščáková Dominika, Technical University of Košice, Faculty of mechanical engineering, Department of Manufacturing Technology (Letna 9,042 00 Košice, Slovak Republic)
In conditions of strict monitoring of costs it is necessary to verify the possibilities of planning systems and find innovative and successful solutions. Requirements for changing technological or organizational issues already brings with it certain risks. Simulation programs help us to limit these risks by enabling working environment model and simulate the consequences of different decisions. The result is a greater degree of confidence that the proposed solution is to organize it properly even before proceeding to its implementation. Among the world-class companies is no that would not benefit from predictive technology as a standard management tool.
онлайн, офлайн, CAD, PTP
1. HAJDUK, Mikuláš, BALÁŽ, Vladimír, DANESHJO, Naqib, Simulácia a off-line programovanie priemyselných robotických systémov, AT&P journal 2/2005.
2. CHROMJAKOVÁ, F., Simulácia, Žilina, 2006.
3. Retrieved from www.robotstudio.com.
4. SZAKÁLI P., Optimalizácia robotizovaného pracoviska, AT&P journal Bratislava 2003.
5. Retrieved from www.robots.com.
6. Virtual machining on horizontal machining centre with rotary table / Peter Demeč - 2012. In: International Scientific Herald. Vol. 3, no. 2 (2012), p. 46-57.