ROBOTIZED WORKPLACE IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT
Palaščáková Dominika, Technical University of Košice, Faculty of mechanical engineering, Department of Manufacturing Technology (Letna 9,042 00 Košice, Slovak Republic)
Badida Miroslav, Technical University of Košice, Faculty of mechanical engineering, Department of Process and Environmental Engineering (Park Komenskeho 5, 042 00 Košice, Slovak Republic)
Advanced systems allow the user to program the handling operations without detailed description of the individual motion instructions. The development also tend to develop libraries for frequently used programs, which can be re-used when describing specific tasks. Developed software modules are integrated into the system components.
generated image, computer support
1. Kovac, J. a kol. Graphic information technology-support project activities, VST Kosice, 1990.
2. Kovac, J., Auxtova, J., Rudy, V. Graphically oriented software systems I., II. scripts, SjF TU Kosice, 1993, 1994.
3. Zara, J., Benes, B., Felkel, P. Modern Computer Graphics, Editing and publishing Computer Press, Praha, 1998.
4. Badida, M., Majernik, M., Sebo, D., Hodolic J. Engineering and manufacturing environment. – Kosice, 2001.
5. Retrieved from http://www.sjf.tuke.sk/transferinovacii/pages/archiv/transfer/6-2003/pdf/38-41.pdf.
6. Retrieved from http://www.sjf.tuke.sk/transferinovacii/pages/archiv/transfer/5-2002/pdf/112-115.pdf.