PHYSICOCHEMICAL AND BIOCHEMICAL PARAMETERS OF DRY FISH&PLANT SEMI-PRODUCT QUALITY
Fedorova Dina, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics (19 Kyoto Str., 02156 Kyiv, Ukraine)
Azov-Black Sea gobiesare major industrial object sthat make up a significant share in the sea food fish catch of Black Sea. At the present time in Ukraine is an activese a food gobies catch – more than 10 thousand tonsannually, whichismorethan 15% ofthetotaldomesticseafoodfishcatch. In addition, this type of fish is one of the most accessible and cheap typesoffishrawmaterialson the domestic market. seafood fish catch
The object of scientific study is the creation of multifunctional dry protein-mineral semi products based on low-waste processing Azov gobies (gutted & beheaded) with mixture of plant ingredients. The task is also to expand the range of multifunctional semi-products of high nutritional and biological value, increase the content of easily digestible protein and mineral elements, including Calcium, dietary fiber and provide them with technological quality, expand the areas of sustainable use of native fish raw - small Azov gobies.
Have been developed the ingredient compositions of dry concentrates for multifunctional purpose based on fish&plants food compositions which have the determined set of nutritional value indicators. These are the dried minced products (moisture content 10-12%) of raw fish pre-heat treated using enrichment plant blends. The raw material for enrichment design blends selected wheat, oat and rye bran, kelp, flakes of flax seeds, sunflower kernels hydrated pasta with sunflower seeds and spices. The use of the proposed technology processing of Azov gobies reduces the loss of fish resources (waste on this technology does not exceed 45%).
These dry multifunctional fish&plantsemi-productscan be used as an additive to meat and fish combined food products (liver, boiled sausages, minced meat, sausages, sausages, dumplings, dumplings, etc), confectionery (biscuits, wafers, snacks, etc.), bakery products, food concentrates (soups, cereals, pancakes, muffins, dry rations for special purposes - dry molded products, etc.).
Gidration properties of multifunctional fish&plantsemi-products are improved (increased rate of water absorption) with the addition of plant components. This will allow regulated improve structural and mechanical properties of the food on their content. There search results of physical-chemical parameters of dry fish& plantsemi-products based on Azovgobiesindicatetheirhightechnologicalsuitabilityforuseintheproductionofculinaryandflourconfectionery products, foodconcentratestha tne edrestoration.
The results of the studies found high in Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus and Magnesium in the examples of developed fish & plants emi-products. Adding 10% fish & plant semi-productsin "target" foodsystem (low-Calcium) will help ensure more than 30% of daily Calcium needs the more than 50% - in Magnesium and 10% - in Iodine.
These results confirm the high consumer properties off ish&plantsemi-productsandindicate a highcontentofvaluableprotein, mineral elements, especially Calcium. There search results of physicochemicalparameters of semi-products in dicate their high technological suitability for user in bakery products, food concentrates that need restoration. Scientific all yprovedbenefits of thenewapproachapplicationofthedevelopedsemi-products inproducing a wide range offood that will model the biological value of the protein component of target product and extend the range of a vailable socialcateringsegment of protein food products, improve the main ten ance of the population Ukraine in fish products.
physicochemical parameters, biochemical indicators of quality, Azov goby, fis& plant semi-products, mineral composition, Calcium
1. Fedorova, D., Kuzmenko, Yu. (2015). Biolohichna tsinnist rybo-roslynnykh napivfabrykativ na osnovi kompleksnoho pereroblennia bychka azovskoho [Biological value of fish & plant semifinished products based on Azov goby]. Tovary i rynky – Commodities and Markets, no. 2, pp. 85–97 (in Ukrainian).
2. Abramova, L.S. (2003). Obosnovanie tekhnologii polikomponentnykh produktov pitaniia s zadavaemoi strukturoi i kompleksom pokazatelei pishchevoi adekvatnosti na osnove rybnogo syria [Justification multicomponent food technology with defined structure and a set of indicators of food adequacy on the basis of raw fish]. Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis.Kaliningrad (in Russian).
3. Antipova, L.V., Batishchev, V.V., Tolpygina, I.N. (2003). Funktcionalnye produkty na osnove rybnogo farsha i ovoshchei [Functional products based on minced fish and vegetables]. Izvestiia vuzov. Pishchevaia tekhnologiia – Proceedings of the universities. Food Technology, no. 1, pp. 32–34 (in Russian).
4. Kasianov, G.I., Semenov, G.V., Gritckikh, V.A., Troianova, T.L. (2004). Sushka syria i proizvodstvo sukhikh zavtrakov [Drying of raw materials and the production of breakfast cereals]. Moscow: Mart (in Russian).
5. Bonazzi, C., Dumoulin, E., Raoult-Wack, A., Berk, Z., Bimbenet, J.J., Courtois, F. et al. (1996). Food drying and dewatering. Drying Technol., vol. 14 (9), pр. 2135–2170.
6. Hayashi, H. (1989). Drying technologies of foods – their history and future. Drying Technol., vol. 7 (2), pр. 315–369.
7. Kasianov G.I., Mysak S.V., Eksuzian T.N., Maksiuta I.V., Kvasenkov O.I. (2006). Sposob proizvodstva sukhogo produkta pitaniia dlia detei shkolnogo vozrasta [A method of production of dry food for school children].Patent RF No. 2279815.
8. Kvasenkov, O.I., Kasianov, G.I., Kirii, K.A. (2006). Sposob proizvodstva kompozitcii dlia gerodieticheskogo pitaniia [Process for producing a composition for gerodietary food]. Patent RF No. 2268618.
9. TU 15-01 349-79. Krupka rybna vareno-sushena (napivfabrykat) [Groats fish cooked dried (semi-finished)].
10. Dobuvannia vodnykh bioresursiv za 2015 rik : statystychnyi biuleten [Getting water bioresources for 2015: Statistical Bulletin]. Retrieved from http://ukrstat.org/uk/druk/publicat/kat_u/publ7_u.htm.