THEORETICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATIONS PROCESS STOCK REMOVAL, WHEELS WEAR, FORMING ACCURACY AND THERMAL VOLTAGE AT GRINDING OF ENDS PART
Kalchenko Vitalii, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Venzheha Volodymyr, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Sliednikova Olena, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Kalchenko Dmytro, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. To ensure high processing performance of parts responsible end surfaces single-bilateral end face grinding and surface grinding machines are used.
Target setting. Pressing task is to develop new grinding methods of parts end surfaces in a further development of market relations in the mechanical. It’s providing improved processing performance while maintaining high accuracy and quality.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. In the known grinding methods of the parts end faces with a round and non-round profile at the bilateral end grinding machine with a circular feeding of parts in the processing zone the detail rotation during processing is not investigated. And during grinding of hard alloy plates ends on sharpening machines the influence of the diameter of the grinding wheel, tool and details orientation on the geometric accuracy of forming has not been studied.
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining. The lack of research of the round and non-round parts end surfaces grinding process of the wheels ends with calibrating section and without it.
The research objective. The aim of the article is to compare the results obtained with the theoretical and experimental investigations of the round and non-round parts end surfaces grinding process by oriented profiled grinding wheels, the definition application area of grinding wheels with calibrating section and without it.
The statement of basic materials. The presented method of end surfaces parts bilateral grinding by oriented grinding wheels with ends with calibrating section, that provides improved accuracy and processing efficiency. The influence of the grinding wheel orientation angle in the processing of ends parts on the sharpening machine at the accuracy of the plate incisors front surface forming are investigated. For the first time experimentally determined rotating speed parts with the round profile by coordinate machining.
Conclusions. The proposed method bilateral mechanical grinding parts can be used in the processing of various parts with round and non-round profile.
grinding, parts ends oriented grinding wheels, dressing calibrating sections
1. Muzychka, D.H. (2015). Pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti shlifuvannia tverdykh splaviv spriamovanym obmezhenniam formozminy rizalnoi poverkhni shlifuvalnykh kruhiv [Increasing efficiency grinding of hard alloys by directional restriction of the deformation of the cutting surface of grinding wheels]. Extended abstract of PhD’s thesis. Chernihiv (in Ukrainian).
2. Saturn. Tortcevoe shlifovanie sparennymi shlifoval'nymi krugami: [Zhurnal dlja klientov firmy «Junkermaschinen»] / ErwinJunker: Maschinenfabric Gmbh, Junkerstraβe 2. Postfach 25. D 77787. – Nordrash, Germany, 2005 – 8 p. (in Russian).
3. Kalchenko, V.I., Kalchenko, V.V., Rudyk, A.V. & Venzheha, V.I. (2006). Doslidzhennia protsesu odnoprokhidnoho dvostoronnoho shlifuvannia [Research of Single Pass bilateral grinding]. Visnyk Chernihivskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu – Journal of Chernihiv State Technological University, no. 28, pp. 35–44 (in Ukrainian).
4. Kalchenko, V.V. & Pasov, H.V. (1999). Formoutvorennia ne obertaiuchykhsia pry obrobtsi tsylindrychnykh detalei profilovanymy i oriientovanymy kruhamy [The shape is not obertayuchyhsya the processing of cylindrical parts profiled and oriented circles].Visnyk ChDTU – Journal ChSTU. no. 9, pp. 11–17 (in Ukrainian).
5. Kalchenko, V.V., Zhadan, O.V. (2005). Sposib odnochasnoho shlifuvannya dvokh tortsiv tsylindrychnykh detaley. Deklaratsiynyy patent na vynakhid (korysnu model) 10636, Ukraina MPK V24V5/04. № u200505125 (in Ukrainian).
6. Kalchenko V.V. & Pasov H.V. (1999) Profilirovanie orientirovannyh krugov pri dvustoronnem shlifovanii torcov cilindricheskih detalej [Profiling oriented circles at the ends of the bilateral grinding of cylindrical parts].Informacionnye tehnologii: nauka, tehnika, obrazovanie, zdorove : tezisy dokl. VII Mezhdunar. nauch.-tehn. konf – Information technology: science, technology, education, health: Abstracts. VII Intern. scientific and engineering. conf., no 7, Chast' 2. – рр. 131-133. (in Russian).
7. Grabchenko, A.I., Kalchenko, V.I. & Kalchenko, V.V. (2009). Shlifovanie so skreshhivaiushchimisia osiami instrumenta i detail [Grinding with crossed axes of tool and workpiece]. Chernigov: ChDTU (in Russian).
8. Kalchenko, V.I., Kalchenko, V.V. & Sliednikova, O.S. (2016). Doslidzhennia protsesu shlifuvannia tortsiv oriientovanykh detalei profilovanymy kruhamy [Investigation of grinding parts ends oriented profiled circles].Visnyk Cherkaskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu. Seriia: Tekhnichni nauky – Bulletin of Cherkasy State Technological University. Series: Technical sciences, no. 4, pp. 72–82 (in Ukrainian).
9. Filimonov, L.N. (1985). Ploskoe shlifovanie [Surface grinding]. Leningrad: Mashinostroenie (in Russian).
10. Venzheha, V.I. (2009) Pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti shlifuvannia tortsiv pry skhreshchenykh osiakh detali ta kruha z kalibruvalnoiu diliankoiu [Improved grinding ends with crossed axes and circle details of calibration plot]. Candidate’s thesis. Kharkiv: National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute” (in Russian).
11. Kalchenko, V.I., Slednikova, O.S., Kalchenko, D.V., Muzychka, D.H. (2014). 3D-modeljuvannja instrumentiv ta formoutvorennja pry shlifuvanni tortciv neperetochuvanyh prjamokutnyh plastyn oriientovanym krugom [3D-modeling tools and forming the grinding ends neperetochuvanyh rectangular plates oriented around]. Visnyk Chernigivskogo derzhavnogo tehnologichnogo universytetu – Visnyk of Chernihiv State Technological University, no. 2 (73), рр. 55–62 (in Ukrainian).