SELECTION MODES FOR EFFECTIVE GRINDING SURFACE ROTATION
Rudyk Andrii, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Sliednikova Olena, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Podzolkina Alina, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Kutsiy Oleg, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. Rational prescribing regimes and choice of grinding can increase processing efficiency, reduce cost, machine time and energy costs.
Target setting. In assessing the effectiveness grinding problems with the appointment of new modes for advanced processing techniques and maximum use of cutting ability of the tool.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. Analyzing the intensity of the grinding process and using the relative performance as generally accepted or normal speed supply allowance Vn, as proposed, we can conclude that in the first case are the worst response.
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining. Despite the large number of scientific papers, the question of the appointment of new modes for advanced processing techniques and maximum use of cutting ability of the tool is not covered.
The research objective. The main purpose of this study is a comparative analysis of the studied widely used methods for developing recommendations on selection of processing modes for advanced treatment methods.
The statement of basic materials. A comparative analysis widely used methods of grinding, such as a method of cutting and grinding depth, to developing recommendations on selection of modes. Investigated the use of cutting ability of the tool and how to assign profiles to promising new treatment methods using previous experience with existing ones.
Conclusions. Recommendations for the choice of the cutting new methods based on previous experience with existing methods. The comparative analysis of highly efficient processing methods: mortise and longitudinal deep grinding.
deep grinding method, mortise grinding method, specific performance allowance, contact patch
1. Reznikov A.N. (1977). Abrazivnaia i almaznaia obrabotka materialov [Abrasive and diamond material processing]. M.: Mashinostroenie (in Russian).
2. Lur G.B., Komissarzhevskaia V.N. (1976). Shlifovalnye stanki i ikh naladka [Grinding machines and their adjustment]. M.: Vysshaia shkola (in Russian).
3. Kosilovа A.G. & Meshcheriakov R.K. (1985). Spravochnik tekhnologa-mashinostroitelia [Directory technologist-мachinist]. Vol. 2. M.: Mashinostroenie (in Russian).
4. Rudyk A.V., Rudyk V.A. (2014). Sposib shlifuvannia vpalykh poverkhon obertannia konichnoiu poverkhneiu tortsia abrazyvnoho instrumenta [Method fallen grinding surfaces of revolution conical end surface of the abrasive tool]. Patent RF No. 92147.
5. Krugloe shlifovanie s CHPU/Prospekt firmy Junker maschinen na stanke Quickpoint 1001 i Quickpoint 1002 Erwin Junker Maschinen fabric Gmbh Junkerstra e 2 Postfach 25 D 7618 Nordrach (1991) [Cylindrical grinding CNC "Junker maschinen" company prospectus on the machine "Quickpoint, 1001" and "Quickpoint, 1002". Erwin Junker. Maschinen fabric Gmbh, Junkerstraβe 2. Postfach 25. D 7618 Nordrach]. Germany (in Russian).
6. Filimonov L.N. (1979). Vysokoskorostnoe shlifovanie [High-speed grinding]. L.: Mashinostroenie (in Russian).
7. Rudyk A.V., Venzheha V.I. (2015). Produktyvnist vysokoefektyvnoho pozdovzhnoho ta hlybynnoho shlifuvannia poverkhon obertannia peryferiieiu ta tortsem oriientovanym abrazyvnym instrumentom [Performance is highly length and depth grinding surfaces of revolution periphery and end face oriented abrasive]. Visnyk Chernihivskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu. Seriia “Technichni nauky” – Visnyk of Chernihiv State Technological University. Series “Technical sciences”, no. 1 (77), pp. 59–64 (in Ukrainian).