DETERMINING THE CUTTING FORCES DURING CLOTHING WIRE ARE BEING GRINDED
Kolohoida Antonina, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. The condition of clothing wire mostly influence on the quality processing wool. It is necessary to carry out grinding after it replacement on the drums and rollers of textile machines and after long-term operation. There are not procedures for the selection of cutting conditions at this time.
Target setting. The important technical problem is determined optimal grinding modes needle sets for required quality and maximum productivity.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. A number of studies have reviewed and analyzed existing schemes grinding surface of needle rollers and drums textile machinery. Proposed method of determining the total cutting force.
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining. Most works have regarded textile roller as a continuous cylindrical surface, and it have entered discontinuity factor. The important issue is the power factors acting on a needle.
The research objective. The main purpose is determining the individual forces acting on the needle, which will be able to determine its movement during grinding. And it will be possible more rationally to choose modes grinding and tool’s features.
The statement of basic materials. In this work defined the length of the contact line a needle with abrasive grains. Determined the number of grains which taking part in the processing of a needle in general, and defined the maximum number of grains that cut together. Experimentally determined counter force bases needle felt headsets, as a result it will be possible to modeling moving needle during grinding.
Conclusions. The proposed method of determining the individual cutting forces acting on one needle in the needle sharpening sets of drums and rollers of textile machines.
sharpening, grinding, clothing wire, cutting force
1. Grabchenko, A.I., Kalchenko, V.I., Kalchenko, V.V. (2009). Shlifovanie so skreshchivaiushchimisia osiami instrumenta i detali [Grinding with crossed axes tool and workpiece]. Chernigov: CHGTU (in Russian).
2. Kalchenko, V.I., Kalchenko, V.V., Kolohoida, A.V. (2010). Osoblyvosti protsesu zatochky holok valkiv chesalnykh mashyn zi skhreshchenymy osiamy instrumenta ta detail [Features of the process grinding needles roll carding machine with crossed axes tool and details]. Visnyk Sumskoho derzhavnoho universytetu – Visnyk of Sumu State University, no. 4, p.p. 55–60 (in Ukrainain).
3. Kalchenko, V.I., Kalchenko, V.V., Kolohoida, A.V. (2011) Vyznachennia syl rizannia pry zatochtsi holchastoi poverkhni barabani tekstylnykh mashyn zi skhreshchenymy osiamy instrumenta i detail [Determination cutting forces during the grinding at the surface of the drum needle textile machinery with crossed axes tool and details]. Visnyk Chernihivskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu – Visnyk of Chernihiv State University of Technology, no. 2 (49), p.p. 84–88 (in Ukrainain).
4. Filimonov, L.N. (1979). Vysokoskorostnoe shlifovanie [High-speed grinding]. Leningrad: Mashinostroenie, leningradskoe otdelenie (in Russian).
5. Kolohoida, A.V. (2014) Pidvyshchennia yakosti zatochky holchastoi poverkhni valykiv tekstylnykh mashyn zi skhreshchenymy osiamy instrumenta ta detail [Improving the quality of surface grinding needle rollers of machines with crossed axes tool and parts]. Kompleksne zabezpechennia yakosti tekhnolohichnykh protsesiv ta system (KZIaTPS-2014). Chetverta mizhnarodna naukovo-praktychna konferentsiia – [Comprehensive quality assurance processes and systems (KZYATPS 2014). The Fourth International Scientific Conference] (Chernihiv, May 19-21). Chernihiv: ChNTU, pp. 132–139 (in Ukrainain).