RESEARCH METHODS OF INCREASING INFORMATION RELIABILITY OF CURRENT UNMANNED AVIATION SYSTEMS
Zaitsev Serhii, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Bashinskaya Olga, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Kamak Yuri, State scientifically-proof-of-concept center of Armed forces of Ukraine, Chernihiv, Ukraine
Horlynskyi Borys, Department of Information Protection of Administration of State Service of Special Communication and Information Protection of Ukraine (13 Solomianska Str., 03110 Kyiv, Ukraine).
Urgency of the research. Analysis of current trends in the development of aviation armament surely shows that at present and in the near future a lot of attention of experts should be given to the creation and improvement of high "intellectual" weapons that provides efficient engage targets in all conditions, regardless of combating the enemy, including using active noise.
Target setting. Most place unmanned aviation complex - a need for regular exchange of information with ground stations receive. A large amount of data transmission by radio communication channels, leading to what is very difficult to ensure high reliability of information transmission through significant noise impact and intentional origin . There is an important application tasks selection option unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), check this option against the alleged seller of real performance characteristics of the sample, especially of data transmission between unmanned aerial vehicles and ground receiving stations, as well as research methods improve the reliability of data UAS. Those problem analyses improve the reliability of data dedicated to this article.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. In modern battle UAS are more effective compared to manned reconnaissance aircraft that perform tasks of tactical air reconnaissance and electronic warfare, target designation and fire adjustment of all combat vehicles, battle management and communications, meteorological, radiation and biological exploration without risk to personnel in the interests of the various commanders of the Armed forces .
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining. Existing methods for improving the reliability of information transmission in UAS not fully meet modern requirements through the use of no account in the construction UAS technology and powerful noise-immune coding techniques in combination with spread spectrum signal and signal designs.
The research objective. The main goal of this study is to determine the main methods of increasing the reliability of information in modern UAS characteristics and ways of increasing the reliability of data transmission.
1. In order to counteract the technical means of electronic suppression in modern UAS used digital video channel, data channel and channel management.
2. The main methods of increasing the reliability of modern UAS methods is the use of digital modulation (QPSK, QAM, GFSK) And the use of spread spectrum signal by FHSS mode.
3. To increase the reliability characteristics of modern information UAS proposed additional application of noise-immune coding, including turbo code, Reed-Solomon codes and their cascading structures.
modulation, signal, channel radio communication, unmanned aerial system
1. Krasilshchikov, M.N., Sebriakova, G.G. (2005). Upravlenie i navedenie bespilotnykh manevrennykh letatelnykh apparatov na osnove sovremennykh informatsionnykh tekhnologii [Management and guidance maneuverable unmanned aerial vehicles on the basis of modern information technologies]. Moscow: FYZMATLYT (in Russian).
2. Alimpiiev, A.M. et al. (2016). Rezultaty analizu osnovnykh klasiv BPLA dlia otsiniuvannia mozhlyvosti ikh spilnoho zastosuvannia z armiiskoiu aviatsiieiu [The analysis of the main classes of UAVs to evaluate the possibility of joint use of Army Aviation].Systemy ozbroiennia i viiskova tekhnika – Weapons systems and military equipment, no. 1 (45), pp. 6–9 (in Ukrainian).
3. Kvadraturno-amplitudna moduliatsiia [Quadrature amplitude modulation]. Retrieved from https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvadraturno-amplitudna_moduliatsiia.
4. Kvadraturno-fazova_moduliatsiia [Quadrature-phase modulation]. Retrieved from https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvadraturno-fazova_moduliatsiia.
5. Zvit po rezultatam demonstratsiinykh polotiv BpAK «HAWK» kompanii «Drone-TechSRL» (Respublika Moldova) [Report on the results of demonstration flights UAV «HAWK» of «Drone-TechSRL» (Republic of Moldova)] (2016). Chernihiv: Derzhavnyi naukovo-vyprobuvalnyi tsentr ZS Ukrainy. Inv. № 774.
6. Zvit po rezultatam demonstratsiinykh polotiv BpAK «Mara-2M» [Report on the results of demonstration flights BpAK «Mara-2M» (2016). Chernihiv: Derzhavnyi naukovo-vyprobuvalnyi tsentr ZS Ukrainy. Inv. № 802.