GROUNDWATER PURIFICATION FOR DRINKING PURPOSES IN TOWER DEFERRIZATION INSTALLATIONS
Martynov Sergii, National University of Water and Environmental Engineering (11 Soborna Str., 33028 Rivne, Ukraine)
Minaeva Nataliya, Technical College National University of Water Management and Nature Resources Use (35 Orlova Str., 33028 Rivne, Ukraine)
Kunitskyi Sergiy, National University of Water and Environmental Engineering (11 Soborna Str., 33028 Rivne, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. Due to the difficult economic situation in Ukraine, destruction of infrastructure, destruction of existing pipelines in the east acutely raised the question of providing the population with quality drinking water. It is necessary that the process water treatment was simple and cheap. Best suited for this purpose - the groundwater, which often do not require any water treatment measures.
Target setting. Given the fact that the construction of the complex treatment facilities are relatively costly, and given the constant increase in energy prices, it is necessary to introduce such installations, which will combine purifying filters with other water supply facilities.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. Experience in developing water iron removal plants and building tower stations allowed a number of stations tower, where the filter material used - conventional sand or expanded polystyrene filter. However, most of the proposed systems have several drawbacks.
Uninvestigatigated parts of general matters defining. On the reasons of contemporary condition analysis of ensuring qualitative drinkable water in village and the problem of combining existing edifice at water supply system and cleaning filters decision; and to install the construction of tower-column with de-ironing water device.
The research objective. In this paper, given reconstruction of water pumping tower, it is relatively cheap in design and exploitation.
The statement of basic materials. The offers construction was introduced in the village of Bohonuku in Vinnitska region. The analysis of metal water tower working conditions was introduced. The results of investigation of technologic parameters the de-ironing process on lacerated working conditions were obtained. Experiments at working tower unit were conducted and results of the offered device effectiveness were confirmed.
Conclusions. The results of water supply and water treatment are put into practice in Ukrainian villages.
drinking water, iron removal, tower installation, metal water tower, floating filling, expanded polystyrene filter
1. Derzhavni sanitarni norm ta pravyla «Hihiienichni vymohy do vody pytnoi, pryznachenoi dlia spozhyvannia liudynoiu» [State sanitary rules and regulations “Hygienic requirements for drinking water intended for human consumption”] (STATE STANDARDS 2.2.4-171-10) (2010) from 12th May 2010. Kyiv: Ministry of Health (in Ukrainian).
2. Vodopostachannia. Zovnishni merezhi ta sporudy. Osnovni polozhennia proektuvannia [Water supply. External services and facilities. The main provisions of the design]: DBN V.2.5-74:2013 (2013). Kyiv: The Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
3. Orlov, V.O. (2006). Znezaliznennia pidzemnykh vod sproshchenoiu aeratsiieiu ta filtruvanniam [De-ironing underground water with simple aeration and filtration]. Rivne (in Ukrainian).
4. Gruett, G. (1993). Removing Problem Iron. Water Technology, no. 16 (3), рр. 48–51.
5. Orlov V., Martynov S., Kunytskyi S. (2016). Water defferrization in polystyrene foam filters with sediment layer. Saarbrucken, Deutschland: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing.
6. Orlov V.O. (ed.), Martynov S.Yu., Orlova A.M. et al. (2012) Ochyshchennia pryrodnoi vody na pinopolistyrolnykh filtrakh [Purification natural water on polystyrene filters]. Rivne: NUWMNR, pp.172 (in Ukrainian).
7. Yakist vody z dzherel tsentralizovanoho vodopostachannia v Ukraini [The water quality of centralized water supply in Ukraine]. Asotsiatsiia butylovani vody Ukrainy [Bottle Water Association of Ukraine]. Retrievedfrom http://abwua.com/pro-vodu/yakist-vodi-z-dzherel-tsentralizovanogo-vodopostachannya-v-ukrayini.
8. Orlov V.O., Martynov S.Yu., Minaeva N.L. (2007). Vprovadzhennia ustanovok dlia znezaliznennia vody bashtovoho typu v systemy vodopostachannia silskykh naselenykh punktiv [The introduction of iron removal plants for water tower in villages water supply]. Visnyk NUVHP – Bulletin NUWMNR, no. 2 (38), pp. 257–263 (in Ukrainian).
9. Orlov V., Safonyk A., Martynov S., Kunytskyi S. (2016). Simulation the process of iron removal the underground water by polystyrene foam filters. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 881–888.
10. Minaeva N. L., Kunytskyi S.O. (2016). Bashtovi ustanovky dlia ochystky pidzemnykh vod [Tower installation for cleaning groundwater]. Proceedings from Materialy XVII Mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi internet-konferentsii «Tendentsii ta perspektyvy rozvytku nauky i osvity v umovakh hlobalizatsii» – Materials 17th International scientific and practical Internet conference “Trends and prospects of development of science and education in the context of globalization”] (Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi, September, 29–30, 2016). Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi, pp. 245–248 (in Ukrainian).