IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF STEEL PRODUCTS SURFACE AS A RESULT OF ANTI-WEAR ANTI-FRICTION LUBRICANT REPAIR AND RESTORATIVE COMPOSITION
Puhach Ruslan, National Mining Unіversitet, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Urgency of the research. Restoration of machine parts performance is the most important challenge facing modern engineering. Most of the machines fails due to wear and tear. For this reason, the mechanism of the protective structure to the friction surfaces which compensates their wear, when administered in tribosredu soot from natural materials, is an important and timely.
Target setting. The main focus for improving the quality of products and tools is to create without the wear of friction knots.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. There are various methods of dealing with wear and tear, but they are related to the manufacture of parts or the same technology with the use of various types of additives for lubricating oils. An important role in reducing the wear play based additives fine powders from rocks - serpentinite.
Uninvestigatigated parts of general matters defining. Getting new surface layers of metal by modifying the surface of the friction geomodifiers to form a wear-resistant coatings with a high level of mechanical and tribological properties.
The research objective. Explore the process of modifying the surfaces of parts of the odd addition of a part of the oil geomodifiers friction.
The statement of basic materials. The article describes the process of renovation of the surface layer of structural alloyed steel. The results of the durability test, the roughness parameters are defined, as well as changes in the elemental composition of the metal surface.
Conclusions. Effect of geomodifiers friction modification is worn surfaces, enables the running speed up the process and get the details of the increased physical and mechanical properties of friction surfaces.
geomodifiers friction, dispersion, surface roughness, renovation, wear, modification
1. Dunaev, A.V. (2012). Sostoianie primeneniia netraditcionnoi tribotekhniki dlia bezremontnogo vosstanovleniia sopriazhenii treniia uzlov i agregatov mashin i oborudovaniia [Status of application of nonconventional tribotechnology for recovery of maintenance-free components and interfaces of the friction units of machines and equipment]. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov. Seminar “Sovremennye tekhnologii v gornom mashinostroenii”.Moscow: MGGU, рр. 154–163 (in Russian).
2. Minіaev, Іu.N., Tkach, N.P., Molodtsov, V.V. (2009). Tribokhimicheskaia tekhnologiia vosstanovleniia iznoshennykh uzlov statsionarnykh porshnevykh kompressorov [Tribo Chemical Technology of restoration of worn components of stationary reciprocating compressors]. Gornyi informatsionno-analiticheskii byulleten – Mining informational and analytical bulletin, no. 12, vol. 16, рр. 357–362 (in Russian).
3. Solovyov, S.M., Bodu, S.Zh. (2012). Povyshenie nesushcheі sposobnosti tiazhelonagruzhennykh par treniia [Increasing the bearing capacity of highly loaded friction pairs]. Naukovі pratsі. Tekhnohenna bezpeka – Proceedings. Technogenic security, issue 191, vol. 203, pp. 27–31 (in Russian).
4. Telukh, D.M., Kuzmin, V.P., Usachev, V.V. (2009). Vvedenie v problemu ispolzovaniia prirodnykh sloistykh gidrosilikatov v tribosopriazheniiakh [Introduction to the problem of natural layered Hydrosilicates in friction units]. Trenie, iznos, smazka – Friction, wear, lubrication, no. 3 (in Russian).
5. Didyk, R.P., Puhach, R.S., Kozechko, V.A. (2015). New technology of modifying a machine element surface in an attempt to overcome the tribological barrier. State Higher Educational Institution “National Mining University”, № 5 (149), pp. 59–63.
6. Didyk R.P., Puhach, R.S. (2016). Technology of Modifying a Machine Element. Mechanics, Materials Science & Engineering Journal. Sankt Lorenzen, Austria, March, vol. 3, рр. 14–18.
7. Tkachenko, E.A. (2014). Samoorganizatsiіa mekhanicheskoі aktivatsii i mekhano-khimicheskikh tverdofaznykh reaktsiy geomodifikatorov treniіa v podvizhnykh soprіazheniіakh [Self-organization of mechanical activation and mechanochemical solid-state reactions geomodifiers friction in mobile interfaces]. Progresivnі tekhnologії і sistemy mashinobuduvannіa – Progressive technologies and systems engineering, issue 2 (48), pp. 137–146 (in Russian).
8. Tkachenko, E.A., Kononov, D.A. (2012). Nanotekhnologiіa kompensatsii razmernogo iznosa podvizhnykh soprіazheniі elementov mashin [Nanotechnology compensation of dimensional wear movable joints of machine elements]. Progresivnі tekhnologії і sistemy mashinobuduvannіa – Progressive technologies and systems engineering, issue 1, 2 (44), pp. 255–263 (in Russian).