DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATIVE METHODOLOGY FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN GLOBAL EDUCATIONAL SERVICES MARKET
Ryzhkov Alekandr , The Admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolaiv, Ukraine
Urgency of the research
In conditions of competitive struggle in the market of educational services, the choice of the inappropriate methodology for managing the educational project, irrational allocation of resources, untimely control of the quality of the provided services can lead not only to the loss of the existing contract, but also to the reduction of the university's reputation in the international arena.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis
In the concepts of international activity of Ukrainian universities there is no unified approach to the implementation of international contracts for the provision of educational services to foreign citizens. As a consequence, the lack of competitiveness in the international arena.
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining
Special attention should be paid to applicants from the People's Republic of China. According to the "Report on the development of Chinese students studying abroad," China took the first place in the world in terms of the number of citizens sent annually to study abroad. According to UNESCO statistics, the number of Chinese students abroad is 14% of the world's total, turning China into the largest provider of foreign students.
The research objective
To develop a unified methodology for managing projects for the provision of educational services to a foreign customer.
The statement of basic materials
An innovative methodology for managing projects for the provision of educational services to a foreign customer has been developed. In this methodology, a general calculation of the quantitative assessment of the quality of the provision of the educational service is applied. A universal computational program was created. The results obtained made it possible to quickly make adjustments to the educational process in order to improve the quality of educational services for the international customer.
1. A methodology for project management for providing educational services for a foreign customer was developed. Within the framework of the methodology for the joint educational program "2 + 2", a sectoral distribution of responsibility for project management was developed and implemented.
2. A general calculation of the quantitative evaluation of the quality of training is chosen.
3. A universal computational program has been developed for calculating the quantitative assessment of the quality of teaching.
4. The PME methodology was introduced into the working processes of the NUS and its Chinese partners.
quantitative assessment of quality, principal project management approaches, international educational program
1. On Higher Education : Law of Ukraine from 01.07.2014 № 1556-VII. Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556.
2. The training of Chinese students abroad Development Report. (2013). Research Center of China and globalization, together with the Academy of Social Sciences of China.
3. Bobrytska, V.I. (2013). Mobilnist yak kliuchovyi pryntsyp formuvannia yevropeiskoho osvitnoho prostoru [Mobility as a key principle of forming a European educational space]. Proceeding from Yevropeiska intehratsiia vyshchoi osvity Ukrainy v konteksti Bolonskoho protsesu: Teoretychnyi ta naukovo-metodychnyi chasopys «Vyshcha osvita Ukrainy» – European integration of higher education in Ukraine in the context of the Bologna Process number 3 (Annex 2): theoretical and scientific-methodical journal “Higher Education in Ukraine”. Kyiv: Instytut vyshchoi osvity NAPN Ukrainy, pp. 234–238 (in Ukrainian).
4. Focus on Higher Education in Europe: The Impact of the Bologna Process. (2010). European Commission. Retrieved from http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/education/eurydice/documents/thematic_reports/122EN.pdf.
5. The Bologna Process 2020 – The European, Higher Education Area in the new decade. (2009). Communique of the Conference of European Ministers Responsible for Higher Education. Leuven and Louvain-Ia-Neuve. Retrieved from https://www.eurashe.eu/library/modernising-phe/Bologna_2009_Leuven-Communique.pdf.
6. The Rise of the South: Human Progress in a Diverse World (2013). Calculated based on the data from UNDP, Human Development Report.
7. Belikov, S.B., Klimov, O.V., Pavlenko, D.V., Tkach, D.V. (2013). Rehionalnyi rynok pratsi – faktor, shcho vyznachaie pidhotovku molodykh spetsialistiv [Regional labor market – a factor that determines the training of young specialists]. oceeding from Yevropeiska intehratsiia vyshchoi osvity Ukrainy v konteksti Bolonskoho protsesu: Teoretychnyi ta naukovo-metodychnyi chasopys «Vyshcha osvita Ukrainy» – European integration of higher education in Ukraine in the context of the Bologna Process number 3 (Annex 2): theoretical and methodical journal "higher education in Ukraine". Kyiv: Instytut vyshchoi osvity NAPN Ukrainy, pp. 113–116 (in Ukrainian).
8. Ryzhkov, S.S. (2013). Otchet rektora za 5 let raboty [Report of the rector for 5 years]. Nikolaev: NUS Publishing (in Russian).
9. Bushuev, S.D. (ed.) (2000). Kerivnytstvo z pytan proektnoho menedzhmentu [Guidelines for Project Management] (Tran. from English). Kyiv: Business Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
10. Burkov, N.V., Novikov, D.A. (1998). Modeli i mekhanizmy teorii aktivnykh sistem v upravlenii kachestvom podgotovki spetsialistov [Models and Mechanisms theory of active quality management systems in the preparation of professionals]. Moscow: Research Center of quality control specialists preparation (in Russian).
11. Zinnurov, U.H., Guzairov, M.B. (1991). Otsenka zatrat na podgotovku spetsialistov v zavisimosti ot kvalifikatsionnykh trebovanii k vypuskniku [Comments expenses for the preparation of professionals in dependence from qualification requirements for graduate]. Moscow: Its (in Russian).
12. Kadykova, I.M., Alferova, A.L., Chelpanova, I.V. (2010). Zastosuvannia zbalansovanoi systemy pokaznykiv dlia upravlinnia fakultetom VNZ [Applying Balanced Scorecard to manage university faculty]. Ekonomika ta upravlinnia pidpryiemstvamy mashynobudivnoi haluzi: Problemy teorii praktyky – Economics and Management Engineering industry: Theory Practice, no. 3 (11), pp. 40–53 (in Ukrainian).
13. Hotomlyanskyy, O., Derevyanko, T. (2006). Metodychni pytannia otsiniuvannia rezultativ profesiinoi diialnosti profesorsko-vykladatskoho skladu vyshchoho navchalnoho zakladu [Methodological issues of professional evaluation results of the teaching staff of higher education]. Osvita i upravlinnia – Education and Management, vol. 9, № 3-4, pp. 145–151 (in Ukrainian).
14. Balykhin, G.A. (2003). Upravlenie razvitiem obrazovaniia organizatsionno-ekonomicheskii aspekt [Management of education development, organizational-economic aspect]. Moscow: Economics (in Russian).
15. Abdelzahir Abdelmaboud, Dayang N.A. Jawawi, Imran Ghani, Abubakar Elsafi, Barbara Kitchenham, Quality of service approaches in cloud computing: A systematic mapping study, Journal of Systems and Software, Volume 101, March 2015, Pages 159-179, ISSN 0164-1212, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2014.12.015.
16. Daniel Carlos Gutiérrez, Elia Guadalupe Villegas, The Importance of Teaching Methodology in Higher Education: A Critical Look, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 174, 2015, Pages 377-382, ISSN 1877-0428, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.01.677.
17. Vladislav Serikov, Victoria Pichugina, Nina Saurenko, Project Approach as the Methodology of Constructing the Content and Technology of University Education, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 214, 2015, Pages 399-406, ISSN 1877-0428, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.11.686.
18. Mária Ďurišová, Alžbeta Kucharčíková, Emese Tokarčíková, Assessment of Higher Education Teaching Outcomes (Quality of Higher Education), Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 174, 2015, Pages 2497-2502, ISSN 1877-0428, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.01.922.
19. Mahdi Bohlouli, Nikolaos Mittas, George Kakarontzas, Theodosios Theodosiou, Lefteris Angelis, Madjid Fathi, Competence assessment as an expert system for human resource management: A mathematical approach, Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 70, 15 March 2017, Pages 83-102, ISSN 0957-4174, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2016.10.046.
20. Ryzhkov, A.S. (2017). Upravlenie kachestvom obrazovaniia NUK po programme “2+2” s Mezhdunarodnym morskim kolledzhem CHzhetszian [Quality Management of NUS educational program "2+2" with ZIMC].Sbornik nauchnykh rabot NUK – Collections of the NUS Scientific works. Nikolaev, № 2 (in Russian).
21. Learn with MATLAB and Simulink Tutorials. (2017). The MathWorks, Inc. Retrieved from https://www.mathworks.com/support/learn-with-matlab-tutorials.html.
22. Ryzhkov, A.S. (2017). Upravlenie kachestvom obrazovaniia NUK po programme “3+X” s Mezhdunarodnym morskim kolledzhem CHzhetszian [Quality Management of NUS educational program "3+X" with ZIMC].Sbornik nauchnykh rabot NUK – Collections of the NUS Scientific works. Nikolaev, № 1 (in Russian).
23. Ryzhkov, A.S. 2017). Razrabotka metodologii upravleniia proektom po okazaniiu obrazovatelnykh uslug inostrannomu zakazchiku [Development of a project management methodology to provide educational services to the foreign customer]. Sbornik nauchnykh rabot NUK – Collections of the NUS Scientific works. Nikolaev, № 1 (in Russian).
24. Guay, Matthew. Project Management 101: The Complete Guide to Agile, Kanban, Scrum and Beyond. (2017). Retrieved from https://zapier.com/learn/project-management/project-management-systems.