PROVIDING OF BUILDINGS ENERGOEFFICIENCY
Lapa Maryna, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Dvoieglazova Maryna, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Pechonkin Illia, engineering analyst, LIRA group of companies (6a Kadetskiy Hai Str., office 209, 03048 Kyiv, Ukraine).
Lapa Yuliia, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. Ukraine consumes a large share of imported energy of the overall balance and is one of the energy-dependent in Europe, there is the problem of inefficient use of energy. In Ukraine more than 30% of final energy consumption is in the operation of buildings.
Target setting. Energy resources can be used more effectively by applying the measures implemented technically, economically justified and acceptable from an environmental and social point of view, that is the minimum change their traditional way of life.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. Designing energy efficient buildings are devoted M. Brodach, A. Dmytryyev, T. Marcus, E. Morris, V. Martynov, T. Kashchenko, M.Selivanov, Y. Tabunschykov, N. Shylkin articles.
Uninvestigatedparts of general matters defining. Modern buildings have large reserves to increase thermal efficiency, but not enough scientists studied especially the formation of thermal conditions, and designers are not able to optimize the flow of heat and mass in fencing and buildings.
The research objective. Analysis of the regulatory and legislative framework, the shortcomings of existing buildings, to develop recommendations to improve the quality buildings by ensuring their efficiency.
The statement of basic materials. Analysis of the existing low-rise buildings showed that during the design is not calculated thermal mass and energy efficiency of the building, does not apply passive design, the windows do not consider the motion and direction of sunlight, roof is not suited for the installation of solar collectors, foundations are not energy efficient are often not insulated and reflective layer. Developers do not conduct energy audits of buildings and facilities erected after a major reconstruction. Population investing heavily in chaotic thermo their apartments and houses, absolutely no effect on reducing energy consumption and in most cases, it multiplies. We consider energy consumption and heat loss during the building life cycle, measures for buildings energy efficiency of and reducing costs: the use of modern insulating materials and protecting designs, construction without thermal bridges, airtight building envelope, the correct operation of solar heat, passive design.
Conclusions. To improve the quality of buildings, their energy efficiency and resource capacity must take into account a number of principles of ecological design in the construction and reconstruction: reduce consumption of resources, especially renewable resources by energy-efficient design, using technologies of passive solar heating / cooling, natural ventilation and natural lighting; available to develop guidelines, manuals local authorities to the public on energy efficiency of buildings during the construction and reconstruction of private houses and thermo-modernization apartments.
energy efficiency, the buildings quality, buildings operatiоn
1. Volfgang, F. (2008). Osnovnye polozheniia po proektirovaniiu passivnykh domov [Basic Situation on designing passyv houses]. Moscow: Izd-vo Assotsiatsii stroitelnykh vuzov (in Russian).
2. Derzhenerhoefektyvnosti Ukrainy [State Energy Efficiency]. Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoho ahentstva z enerhoefektyvnosti ta enerhozberezhennia Ukrainy [Site of the State Agency for Energy and Energy Saving of Ukraine].www.saee.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://saee.gov.ua.
3. Popovych, M.M., Prylypko, T.V., Potapova, T.E. (2004). Ekspluatatsiia ta remont budivel miskoi zabudovy [Operation and maintenance of urban buildings]. Vinnytsia: VNTU (in Ukrainian).
4. Enerhozberezhennia. Systemy enerhetychnoho menedzhmentu. Vymohy ta nastanova shchodo vykorystannia [Energy management systems — Requirements with guidance for use] (2015). DSTU ISO 50001:2014 fromSeptember 16, 2014. Kyiv: Ukraine Ministry of Economic Development (in Ukrainian).
5. Konstruktsii budynkiv i sporud. Teplova izoliatsiia budivel [Construction of buildings and structures. Insulation of buildings] (2006). DBN V.2.6-31:2006 from 01 April. Kyiv: Ukraine Ministry of Construction (in Ukrainian).
6. Lapa, M.V. & Malovik, K.N. (2016). Razvitie nauchnykh osnov povysheniia kachestva ekspluatatsii i resursosposobnosti kriticheski vazhnykh obieektov infrastruktury [The Scientific fundamentals development of Increase quality operation and resource abilities critical infrastructure objects]. Kharkov: Industriia (in Russian).
7. Lapa, M. V. (2015). Upravlinnia dokumentatsiieiu pry vykonanni remontno-budivelnykh robit [Document management in the execution of repair and construction works]. Proceedings from Kompleksne zabezpechennia yakosti tekhnolohichnykh protsesiv ta system: materialy V Mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf. – Comprehensive quality assurance processes and systems. Conference proceedings of the V Intern. scientific-practical conference(Chernihiv, May 19-22, 2015). Chernihiv: ChNTU, pp. 192–194 (in Ukrainian).
8. Lapa, M.V., Tsezaruk, M.A., Pechonkin, I.S., Myroshnychenko, Ye.V. (2013). Pidvyshchennia yakosti planuvannia ta provedennia potochnykh i kapitalnykh remontiv vyrobnychykh budivel, sporud na AES [Improving the quality of planning and execution of the industrial buildings and structures current and capital repair in nuclear power plants]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats SNUIaEtaP – Scientific works SNUNEI, no 4 (26), pp. 156–163 (in Ukrainian).
9. Tabunshhikov, Iu. A., Brodach, M. M., Shilkin, N. V. (2003). Energoeffektivnye zdaniia [Power effective buildings]. Moscow: AVOK–PRESS (in Russian).
10. Indigo shire council [Site of the Indigo shire council]. www.indigoshire.vic.gov.au. Retrieved from http://www.indigoshire.vic.gov.au.