ENGINEERING-GEOLOGICAL RECONNAISSANCE OF SURFACE FOR AN ELEVATOR CONSTRUCTION
Buhay Viktor, LLC ChernihivBudRozviduvannia, Chernihiv, Ukraine
Ivanyshyn Volodymyr, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14027 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Dudko Valentyn, LLC ChernihivBudRozviduvannia, Chernihiv, Ukraine
Urgency of the research. The subject is very urgent because the engineering-geological reconnaissance for construction of any building or structure is obligatory. The construction does not start without it. It contains recommendations for the constructors.
Target setting. Quaternary deposits cover almost all of the Chemihiv’s region territory. The majority of buildings and structures are constructed on them. However, they are understudied, which is a construction problem.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. Engineering-geological reconnaissance was not performed on the surface under consideration, therefore the issues are missing.
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining. The uninvestigated part is the absence of engineering-geological reconnaissance of surface for an elevator construction.
The research objective. The target figure of the works was the research of the surface for construction of three siloes for com storage.
The statement of basic materials. The examined surface is a part of a Yahotyn poorly broken flat land, which belongs to a IV terrace above flood-plain of river Dnipro. According to the static penetration test and geological examination results, the geological structure of the surface is explored up to 27 meters depth. The discovered geological record is composed of present-day technogenic formations, Upper Quaternary deposits, Middle Quaternary deposits and Middle-Low Quaternary deposits. The sustained ground water surface is located at a depth of 6.35-6.50 meters. According to chemical composition, the ground waters are non-aggressive to constructions of all grades of concrete, asbestos-cement constructions and cement grouting. According to the nomenclature, composition, conditions and physical and mechanical properties 19 layers and the same amount of EGE (Engineering-geologic elements) are shredded out.
Conclusion. The research area is located on a IV terrace above flood-plain of river Dnipro. The thickness of the discovered soils is unequal. The ground waters are fed by infiltrated atmospheric precipitations. The groundwater level fluctuation in a longstanding mode is equal to 3,5m. According to the combination of factors, the research territory belongs to the III(complex) category of geological engineering conditions.
soils, survey, EGE (Engineering-geologic elements), exploration, well, water, elevator
1. DSTU B V.2.1-5-2001. Osnovy ta pidvalyny budynkiv i sporud. Grunty. Metody statystychnoi obrobky rezultativ vyprobovuvan. [Bases and foundations of buildings and structures. Soils. The methods of statistical analysis of the test results].
2. DSTU B V.2.1-2-96. Osnovy ta pidvalyny budynkiv i sporud. Grunty. Klasyfikatsiia.[ Bases and foundations of buildings and structures. Soils. Classification].
3. DBN V.2.1-10-2009. Osnovy ta fundamenty sporud. [Bases and foundations of buildings].
4. DBN A.2.1-1-2008. Inzhenerni vyshukuvannia dlia budivnytstva. [Engineering survey for construction].
5. DSTU B V.2.1-17:2009. Osnovy ta pidvalyny budynkiv i sporud.. Grunty. Metody laboratornoho vyznachennia fizychnykh vlastyvostei. [Bases and foundations of buildings and structures .. Soils. Methods of laboratory determination of physical properties].
6. DSTU B V.2.1-8-2001. Osnovy ta pidvalyny budynkiv i sporud. Grunty. Vidbyrannia, upakuvannia, transportuvannia i zberihannia zrazkiv. [Bases and foundations of buildings and structures. Soils. Sampling, packaging, transportation and storage of samples].
7. DSTU B V.2.1-19.2009. Osnovy ta pidvalyny budynkiv i sporud. Grunty. Metody laboratornoho vyznachennia hranulometrychnoho (zernovoho) i mikroahrehatnoho skladu. [Bases and foundations of buildings and structures. Soils. Methods of laboratory determination of particle size (grain) and mikroagregative composition].
8. DSTU B V.2.1-4-96. Osnovy ta pidvalyny budynkiv i sporud. Grunty. Metody laboratornoho vyznachennia kharakterystyk mitsnosti ta deformovanosti. [Bases and foundations of buildings and structures. Soils. Methods of laboratory determination of strength and deformation characteristics].
9. DSTU IBO 5667-11:2005. Vidbyrannia prob. Chastyna 11. Nastanovy shchodo vidbyrannia prob pidzemnykh vod. [Sampling. Part 11 Guidance on sampling of groundwater].
10. DSTU B.V.2.1-9-2002. Grunty. Metody polovykh vyprobuvan statychnym i dynamichnym zonduvanniam. [Soils. Methods field trials static and dynamic probing].
11. DSTU B A. 1.1-25-94. Systema standartyzatsii ta normuvannia v budivnytstvi Grunty. Terminy ta vyznachennia. [The system standardization and normalization in the construction of Soils. Terms and definitions].
12. DSTU B A.2.4-13:2009. Umovni hrafichni zobrazhennia ta umovni poznachky v dokumentatsii z inzhenerno-heolohichnykh vyshukuvan. [Conventional graphics and explanations in the documentation of the geotechnical survey].
13. DSTU B A.2.4.-4:2009. SPDB. Osnovni vymohy do proektnoi ta robochoi dokumentatsii. [Basic requirements for the design and documentation].
14. DBN V.1.2-2:2006. Systema zabezpechennia nadiinosti ta bezpeky budivelnykh obiektiv, Navantazhennia ta vplyvy. Normy proektuvannia. [System reliability and safety of construction projects, Shipping and influences. Design standards].
15. DSTU-N B V.1.1-27:2010. Zakhyst vid nebezpechnykh heolohichnykh protsesiv, shkidlyvykh ekspluatatsiinykh vplyviv, vid pozhezhi. Budivelna klimatolohiia. [Protection from dangerous geological processes, operational harmful effects of fire. Construction climatology].
16. DBN V.1.1-12:2006. Budivnytstvo u seismichnykh raionakh Ukrainy. [Construction in seismic regions of Ukraine].