№1 (1), 2015 Technical sciences and technology
1. Hrytsіuk Vitaliі — Calculation of a body іmpact on a cantilever beam.
2. Savchenko Olena, Derkach Oleh, Yushchenko Svitlana — Determination of effective dynamic characteristics of the electro-viscoelastic composite materials.
3. Kharzhevskyi Viacheslav — Numerical synthesis of the unsymmetric linkage straight-line mechanisms with 5th order of tangency.
INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGIES OF MACHINEBUILDING AND MOTOR TRANSPORT
4. Stepanov Mikhail, Ivanova Мarina — Research of the influence of thermomechanical phenomena and combined axial tool parameters on cutting forcе.
5. Khriestin Roman — Design of the structure of the mathematical model of the energy block electric arc furnace.
6. Artiukh Tetiana — Usage of aluminium alloy in the manufacture of frames.
7. Bolotov Gennadyi, Oleksiienko Serhii, Bolotov Maksym — Hand arc welding of builds steels by a littleampere arc with modulation of current.
8. Ivanov Vitaliy, Lavrova Yelena, Solidor Nataliya, Morgay Fedor — Study of electric arc overlaying process of corrosion-resistant layer by strip electrodes with a controlled mechanical transfer.
INFORMATION AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
9. Kazymyr Volodymyr, Posadska Alina — Network planning in real time mode using the temporal logic.
10. Trofymchuk Оleksandr, Kriazhych Оlha — Piecewise polynomial approximation of gully features.
11. Bokhanov Іvan — Application of geographic information systems in military affairs.
12. Volokyta Artem, Kaplunov Artem, Lupynos Albina — Using an algorithm bacteria of behavior to simulate load on a client-server network.
13. Zaitsev Serhii — Parametrical adaptation of turbocodes under a priori uncertainty.
14. Zaritskyi Oleh — Using basis of communication theory for developing of professional activity modeling informational systems.
15. Korniіenko Ihor — Efficiency of functioning of the automated cadastral system.
16. Korniіenko Ihor, Korniіenko Svitlana — The geoinformation space discretization in the simulation of electromagnetic pollution.
17. Korniіenko Ihor, Koshma Artem — Decomposition of the issue of formation of the space system of the network of household waste disposal.
18. Kryachok Serhiі, Mamontova Liudmyla — The development of a spatial mathematical model of a permanent amendment of electronic rangefinders.
19. Melnyk Olena — Reseach of characteristics of the algorithm in scheduling by the criteria of the total earliness-tardiness with one device adjustment depending on the sequence.
20. Tereshchuk Oleksii, Nystoriak Ivan — Expirience of functioning of the permanent gnss-station «сhernihiv» (cniv) in epn network.
21. Chediya Nugzar, Chkhartishvili Marina — Solution for network unload of operator’s category based on wi-fi technology.
22. Osidach Andrii — Mathematical model of electronic document.
23. Serhiienko Оleksandr, Topal Artur, Vysloukh Serhii — Pattern recognition as an efficient tool for resolving tasks of instrument engeneering.
24. Nesterenko Sergiy, Nesterenko Yuliia — Model oriented method of bit error rate measurement in 802.11 wireless networks.
25. Sinchyk Oleg, Mikhaylichenko Dmitriy, Boyko Sergiy, Gorodniy Aleksiy — Analysis of high-voltage processes in the system synchronous electric motor with igb transistor inverters in the circuit of stator and rotor.
26. Alekseyevskiy Dmitriy — Explanation of the auto optimization effect of a wind power plant electromechanical system with an aerodynamic multiplication.
TECHNOLOGIES OF WOODWORKING, LIGHT AND FOOD INDUSTRY
27. Dudla Iraida — Actuality of import substitution of cellulose raw material in the production of paper products in ukraine.
28. Aslanian Serhii, Antiushko Dmytro, Kuchynska Anna — Social significanse of the products’ for enteral nutrition development and adoption.
29. Denysenko Tetiana — Organoleptic and physicochemical methods of evaluation of quality of drinking milk offered by in the network
of the city of chernihiv.
TECHNOLOGIES OF LABOUR PROTECTION AND NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
30. Ivanova Inna, Kotelchuk Andrii, Siemaka Oleksii, Krupko Vitalii — Development of recommendations land of conservation through recycling sludge cards.
31. Kovalenko Oleksandr — Modeling of the event of radioactive contamination by tritium.
32. Kovalenko Svitlana — Peculiarities of training of specialists in “geodesy, cartography and land management” in сhernihiv national university of technology.
33. Tereshchuk Oleksii, Narovlianska Oleksandra — Construction of piecewise linear model for soil samples.
34. Movenko Victor, Novyk Petro — Some issues of of-shore defence river zones of ukraine.
35. Sydorenko Iryna — State control over rational use and protection of land.
36. Voroniuk Yuliia, Bespalko Ruslan — Actual issues of land degradation in the carpathian region and their solving prospects by system approach.
37. Shcherbak Yuliia, Ivanov Viktor, Bryn Mikhail — The substantiation of parameters of theodolite lines when performing cadastral survey.