№3 (9), 2017 Technical sciences and technology
1. MECHANICS AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS
1. Kryachok Serhiі — Bringing the lines measured by tape measure and electronic total station to one scale (continuation).
2.MECHANICAL AND AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
2. Kalchenko Volodymyr, Venzheha Volodymyr, Lytvyn Olexandr, Kalchenko Dmytro — Investigation of the process of two-sided polishing of different diameters of the pushers ends with orientated circles with calibrating sections.
3. Kalchenko Vitalii, Sliednikova Olena, Vynnyk Volodymyr, Sira Nataliia — Investigation of the process of two-sided polishing of cardan shafts crosswalks with orientated grinding circles with calibrating sections.
4. Khomenko Ivan — The method of programming to determine the forces acting on the bottom of the piston of the internal combustion engine.
5. Kolohoida Antonina, Pasov Hennadii — Calculation and design of machine’s gearboxes using CAD tools.
3. WELDING AND MATERIALS SCIENCE
6. Radchenko Stanislav, Lapach Serhіу — Mathematical modeling of mechanical properties of composite materials in case of discontinuity.
7. Petrushynets Lidiia, Falchenko Yurii, Ustinov Anatolii, Melnichenko Tatiana, Novomlinets Oleg — Diffusion welding in a vacuum of a heat-resisting alloy on a Ni-base.
8. Khriestin Roman — Compositing the action algorithm of actuator control system for moving electrodes of an arc furnace.
9. Shapovalov Oleg, Rashevskyi Eygen, Kokhan Vyacheslav, Bolotov Gennadyi — Condition and prospects for the use of composite materials in aircraft for military and civilian use.
4. INFORMATION AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
10. Kazymyr Volodymyr, Prila Olga, Mykola Kryshchenko — The use of dynamic virtual images in a grid environment with replication support.
11. Zaritskyi Oleh — Information technology of professional activity analytical evaluation. Рractical aspects of integration with enterprise resource management systems .
12. Martynova Nataliia, Samokhvalov Dmytro, Semashko Viktor — Effective solutions to the learning process organization: a combination of printed teaching materials with
mobile systems of augmented reality .
13. Nesterenko Sergiy, Akymenko Andrii — Qualimetric approach to determining the degree of software confidence.
14. Zhytnyk Oleh, Balchenko Iryna — Structural models of remote sensing equipment for application in the precision farming field.
15. Korniienko Oleksandr — The method of displaying speech signals in the speech recognition task.
16. Titov Kirill — The use of cognitive computing technologies and semantic information processing to filter news according to personalized preferences of the user.
5. POWER ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND ELECTRONICS
17. Denisov Yuri — Autonomy voltage inverter as a part of auto-regulation of local high-voltage power supply system.
6. TECHNOLOGIES OF FOOD AND LIGHT INDUSTRY
18. Motuzka Iuliia — The fatty acid composition of products for enteral nutrition.
19. Khrebtan Olena, Dudla Iraida, Jakovenko Alla — Identification of fiber composition of textile products during merchandising expertise.
7. CONSTRUCTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
20. Kovalenko Svitlana, Alina Kharkhan — Comparative analysis of land categorization in Ukraine and foreign countries.
21. Korniіenko Ihor, Korniіenko Svitlana, Koshma Artem, Bohukalets Oleksandr, Yarova Viktoriia — Substantiation of the determination method of initial parameters for network optimization of the streets mechanized cleaning of the settlement.
22. Smilka Vladyslav — Tasks on improving the monitoring system for urban planning land of settlements.
23. Narovlianska Oleksandra — Lands market dynamics in Сhernihiv region.
24. Kvartenko Alexander — Ways of intensification of methods of cleaning multicomponent underground water.