THE JUSTIFICATION OF THE QUALITY INDICATORS NOMENCLATURE FOR THE CONTROL SYSTEMS OF THE UNMANNED AVIATION SYSTEMS
Akymenko Andrii, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035, Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Bashinskaya Olga, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035, Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Kazymyr Volodymyr, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035, Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Kamak Yuri, State Research Іnstitute of Тests and Сertification of Armament and Military Technique (1 Strіletska Str., 14033 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. Modern trends in the development of unmanned aviation systems (UAS), the increasing their complexity, creation cost and difficulties in their exploitation require bigger attention to the quality of the operation of the one's complex control systems. The evaluation the control system quality is one of the important issues facing the unmanned systems' developers. Now there is no general approach to the establishment of a list of quality control indicators for both the control systems in general and for the UAV in particular. Therefore, there is a need to develop a method for creating a generalized nomenclature of quality indicators of the UAS control system for quantitative assessment the operation quality of the control system.
Target setting. The ability of the UAV control system to meet the operational requirements is determined through a set of quality indicators that have quantifiable characteristics to be measured. But now there is no scientifically grounded approach to the formation nomenclature of quality indicators of the UAS control system.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. Recent open publications including national quality assurance standards were considered.
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining. Development of scientifically grounded technology for the formation the nomenclature of quality indicators of the UAS control system.
The research objective. The main article target is to create the nomenclature of the quality indicators of the UAS control system on the basis of known quality indicators, taking into account modern requirements for its functioning.
The statement of basic materials. For the formation the nomenclature of quality indicators for UAS control system the new method is proposed. It uses groups of BPaK quality indicators and software of the UAS control system. This method is based on the nomenclature homomorphism for the systems adjacent the UAS control system.
Conclusions. The concept of formation the quality indicators of the UAS control system is proposed. The relevant information technology is also developed. It allows to form a nomenclature of quality indicators of the UAS control system.
unmanned aviation vehicles; unmanned aviation systems; UAS control system; indicative quality of control system; quality.
- Herlik, E. (2010). Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) for commercial applications global market & technologies outlook 2011–2016. Technical report, Market Intel Group LLC [in English].
- Cebrowski, A. K. & Garstka, J. J. (1998). “Network Centric Warfare: Its Origin and Future.” Proceedings of the Naval Institute, 124 (1), 28–35 [in English].
- Bashinskiy, V. G., Bzot, V. B., Zhilin, E. I., Katunin, A. N., Leontyev, A. B. & Rybyak, A. S.,Ukrainets, E. A., Khrapchinskiy, V. O. & Khudov, G. V (2014). Malogabaritnyye bespilotnyye aviatsionnyye kompleksy (Mini UVS) [Small unmanned aerial systems]. Zaporozhye: Izdatelstvo AO “MOTOR SICh” [in Russian].
- Moguel, E., Conejero, J. M., Sánchez-Figueroa, F., Hernández, J., Preciado, J. C., SánchezFigueroa, F. & Rodríguez-Echeverría, R. (2018). Towards the Use of Unmanned Aerial Systems for Providing Sustainable Services in Smart Cities. Sensors, 18, 64 [in English].
- APM Mission Planner 2 Home. ardupilot. org. Retrieved from http://ardupilot.org/planner2/ index.html#home.
- Latfullin, G.A.. Nikitin, A. S. & Serebrennikov, S. S (2014). Teoriya menedzhment [Theory of management]. (2nd ed.). Saint Petersburg: Piter [in Russian].
- Systemy upravlinnia yakistiu. Osnovni polozhennia ta slovnyk terminiv [Quality management systems. Basic Terms and Glossary]. (2007). DSTU ISO 9000 – 2005 Kyiv: Derzhstandart Ukraine [in Ukranian].
- Prohramna inzheneriia. Yakist produktu. Chastyna 1. Model yakosti [Software Engineering.
Product Quality. Part 1. Quality Model]. (2013). DSTU ISO 9126-1:2013 [in Ukranian].