MECHANICAL IMPACTS ON THE RELIABILITY OF COMPLEX TECHNICAL SYSTEMS
Kuzmych Lyudmyla ,
Urgency of the research. The peculiarity of problems of reliability of complex technical systems is their connection with all stages of the life cycle of these objects of objects, design, construction, operation and development. Therefore, it is necessary to identify possible connections and contradictions in the formation of structures, nodes and when selecting materials.
Target setting. Identification of the actual state of complex technical systems and structures, detecting the boundary condition, forecasting the dynamics of changes in the state of the operation, determining the residual resource - all these tasks are the components of a single problem - ensuring the reliability of complex technical systems.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. There are four properties of reliability: reliability, durability, preservation and maintainability.
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining. In order to determine the reliability of complex technical constructions, it is necessary to take into account the effects, that is, any causes that result in changes in the design of internal stresses, deformations or other parameters of the state.
The research objective. On the basis of the reliability theory an analysis of the dependence of the properties of the reliability of complex technical systems on various influences, in particular mechanical, in the form of various deformations and stresses, has been carried out.
The statement of basic materials. Analysis of various impacts on a complex technical system, including mechanical ones.
Conclusions.In most cases, the influence of the variability of geometric characteristics on the reliability of structures is much smaller compared to the influence of the variability of loads and technical characteristics (physical and mechanical properties) of materials. In such cases, the geometric characteristics are considered as deterministic values with the nominal values specified in the design or given in other documents
complex technical system; reliability; properties of reliability; mechanical influences; deformations; stresses.
1. Nadiinist tekhniky. Systemy tekhnolohichni Terminy ta vyznachennia [ Reliability of technology. Technological systems. Terms and definitions]. DSTU 2470-94 (April 29, 1994) [in Ukrainian].
2. Nadiinist tekhniky. Terminy ta vyznachennia [Reliability of technology. Terms and definitions]. DSTU 2860-94 (December 28, 1994) [in Ukrainian].
3. Nadiinist tekhniky. Analiz nadiinosti. Osnovni polozhnennia [Reliability of technology. Reliability analysis. Substantive provisions]. DSTU 2861-94 ( (April 29, 1994).
4. Nadiinist tekhniky. Prohrama zabezpechennia nadiinosti. Zahelni vymohy [Reliability of technology. Reliability program. general requirements]. DSTU 2863-94 (December 12, 1994) [in Ukrainian].
5. Nadiinist tekhniky.Metody otsinky pokaznykiv nadiinosti za eksperymentalnymy danymy. Osnovni polozhennia [Reliability of technology. Methods of estimation of reliability indexes according to experimental data. Substantive provisions]. DSTU 3004-95 (Июль, 31, 1995) [in Ukrainian].
6. Nadiinist tekhniky. Modeli vidmov. Osnovni polozhennia [Reliability of technology. Failure models. Substantive provisions]. DSTU 3433-96 (October 2, 1996) [in Ukrainian].
7. Systema zabezpechennia nadiinosti ta bezpeky u budivnytstvi. Nastanova. Osnovy proektuvannia konstruktsii [System of reliability and safety in construction. Attitude. Fundamentals of Designing Structures] (EN 1990:2002, IDN). Minrehionbud Ukrainy (Июль 12, 2009) [in Ukrainian].
8. Systema zabezpechennia nadiinosti ta bezpeky u budivnytstvi. Nastanova. Zahalni pryntsypy zabezpechennia nadiinosti ta konstruktyvnoi bezpeky budivel, sporud, budivelnykh konstruktsii ta osnov [System of reliability and safety in construction. Attitude. General principles of ensuring the reliability and constructive safety of buildings, structures, constructions and foundations] DBN V.1.2-14-2009. Minrehionbud Ukrainy ( Июнь 22, 2009).
9. Kuznetcova , V.I., Barzelovicha, E.Iu (ed.) (1990). Nadezhnost i effektivnost v tekhnike [Reliability and efficiency in technology], vol. 8. Moscow: Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
10. Kuzmych, L., Kobylianskyi, O. & Duk, M. (2018). Current state of tools and methods of control of deformations and mechanical stresses of complex technical systems. Proc. SPIE 10808n Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments (1 October 2018); doi: 10.1117/12.2501661.
11. Kuzmych, L. & Kvasnikov, V. (2016). Study of the durability of reinforced concrete structures of engineering buildings. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 543, pp. 659-663 (20 May 2016 through 21 May 2016).
12. Wu, S., Clements-Croome, D. & Fairey, V. (et al) (2006). Reliability in the whole life cycle of building systems. Eng. Constr. Architectural Manage. 13(2), 136–153 (2006). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/09699980610659607.
13. Chybowski L., Żółkiewski S. (2015). Basic Reliability Structures of Complex Technical Systems. In: Rocha A., Correia A., Costanzo S., Reis L. (eds) New Contributions in Information Systems and Technologies. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 354. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-16528-8_31