AUTOMATIZATION OF THE NANOCHASTIC MAGNETIC SEATING PROCESS
Volkanin Yevhen , Kremenchuk Flight College of Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs (17/6 Peremohy Str., 39605 Kremenchuk, Ukraine)
Boyko Sergiy, Kremenchuk Flight College of Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs (17/6 Peremohy Str., 39605 Kremenchuk, Ukraine)
Gorodniy Aleksiy, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035, Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Borysenko Oksana, Kremenchuk Flight College of Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs (17/6 Peremohy Str., 39605 Kremenchuk, Ukraine)
Dymerets Andriy, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035, Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. An urgent scientific and practical task is the development of an automated control system for the separator in order to accurately maintain the operating parameters.
Target setting. The main objective of this work is to develop methods for monitoring the magnetic and operating parameters of the magnetic separation system for fractions of nanoparticles in lipid shells.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. For magnetic separation of magnetically susceptible particles (molecules, colloidal particles) in the fluid flow, the Magnetic Split-flow thin Fragmentio-SPLITT technology is used. SPLITT is a magnetic separation technology in thin channels with a flow divider oriented perpendicular to the magnetic field. Improvement of the separation technology is possible by replacing the magnetic system, traditional for SPLITT, with a magnetic system used in ferrohydrostatic separators, with a larger area of uniform gradient in the working gap.
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining. The production of a nanopreparation for targeted drug delivery and visualization (the diameter of magnetic nanoparticles is 20 ... 80 nm) implies the isolation of medium fraction nanoparticles from the initial preparation. Existing magnetic separation methods do not allow this. One solution is to improve the Faraday magnetic system in order to obtain a large area of a uniform magnetic field gradient in the working gap. This makes it possible to place in the specified area a separation channel, the design of which allows the initial preparation to be divided into three fractions.
The design of the separation channel has also been developed, which allows separating the liquid flows carrying nanoparticles of different fractions. Today, the task is to create methods for calculating an automated system that provides the required magnetic and regime parameters of a separation system.
The research objective. The purpose of this work is the development of methods for monitoring the magnetic and regime parameters of the magnetic separation system for fractions of nanoparticles in lipid shells.
The statement of basic materials. For the separation of nanoparticles by fractions, it is necessary that particles of different sizes move along different trajectories under the action of magnetic and hydrodynamic forces. The particle trajectory is influenced by its size, magnetization and field gradient. To maximize the deviation of magnetized particles from the direction of flow of the vaporized product, the design of the separation system involves the generation of magnetic force, the direction of which is perpendicular to the direction of flow of the separated product. To ensure the required operational parameters of the separation process, it is proposed to use an automated control system using a neurocontroller.
Conclusions. The developed separation system allows to separate the fractions of nanoparticles in the fluid flow, which is confirmed by numerical simulation. Without the use of an automated control system for operating parameters of the magnetic separation process, it is not possible to ensure the separation of nanoparticle fractions, since even a slight deviation from the calculated parameters will distort the velocity profile of the liquid. One of the most promising approaches for the implementation of automated control is the use of a neurocontroller. Further work in this direction will consist in the formation of a control algorithm based on a neurocontroller. Confirmation of the reliability of the methods obtained will be the results of experimental studies.
magnetic separation, magnetic nanoparticle in the lipid shell, Faraday magnetic system, high gradient magnetic field, neurocontroller, automated control system.
1. Kirilenko, A. V., Chekhun, V. F., Podoltcev, A. D. (2010). Analiz silovogo vozdeistviia vysokogradientnogo magnitnogo polia na magnitnye nanochastitcy v potoke zhidkosti [Analysis of the force action of a high-gradient magnetic field on magnetic nanoparticles in a liquid flow]. Dopovidi Natsionalnoi akademii nauk Ukrainy- Statement of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 9, 162-172 [in Russian].
2. Briаn Dеnnis Plоuffе (2011). Mаgnеtiс pаrtiсlе bаsеd miсrоfluidiс sеpаrаtiоn оf саnсеr сеlls frоm whоlе blооd fоr аppliсаtiоns in diаgnоstiс mеdiсinе (Chеmiсаl Enginееring Dissеrtаtiоns). Nоrthеаstеrn Univеrsity, Dеpаrtmеnt оf Chеmiсаl Enginееring.
3. Edwаrd, P. Furlаni (2010). Mаgnеtiс Biоtrаnspоrt: Аnаlysis аnd Аppliсаtiоns. Mаtеriаls, 3, 2412–2446.
4. Kirilenko, A. V., Chekhun, V. F., Podoltcev, A. D. (2012). Dvizhenie magnitnykh nanochastitc v potoke zhidkosti pri nalozhenii postoiannogo magnitnogo polia [The motion of magnetic nanoparticles in a liquid flow under the application of a constant magnetic field]. Dopovidi Natsionalnoi akademii nauk Ukrainy- Statement of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2, 186-195 [in Russian].
5. Itо, А., Shinkаi, M., Hоndа, H., аnd Kоbаyаshi, T., (2005). Mеdiсаl аppliсаtiоn оf funсtiоnаlizеd mаgnеtiс nаnоpаrtiсlеs. Rеviеw. J. Biоsсiеnсе Biоеnginееring, 1(100), 1–11.
6. Gubin, S. P., Koksharov, Iu. A., Khomutov, G. B., Iurkov, G. Iu. (2005). Magnitnye Успехи химииnanochastitcy: metody polucheniia, stroenie, svoistva [Magnetic nanoparticles: methods of obtaining, structure, properties]. Uspekhi khimii – Advances in Chemistry, 74, 539-574 [in Russian].
7. Volkanin, Ye. Ye. (2013). Mahnitna systema z postiinym hradiientom dlia separatsii nanochasty-nok za fraktsiiamy [Magnetic system with constant gradient for separation of nanoparticles by fractions]. Visnyk Nacional'nogo tehnichnogo universytetu «Harkivs'kyj politehnichnyj instytut» – Bulletin of the National Technical University «Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute», 15 (988), 122-130 [in Ukrainian].
8. Zagirniak, M. V. (2014). Separatciia nanochastitc po fraktciiam s ispolzovaniem magnitnoi sistemy Faradeia [Separation of nanoparticles by fractions using the Faraday magnetic system]. Izvestiia vuzov. Elektromekhanika – Proceedings of high schools. Electromechanics, 4, 30-34 [in Russian].
9.Hwеiyаn, Tsаi, Ying, S. Fаng, Bоr Fuh, C. (2006). Аnаlytiсаl аnd prеpаrаtivе аppliсаtiоns оf mаgnеtiс split-flоw thin frасtiоnаtiоn оn sеvеrаl iоn-lаbеlеd rеd blооd сеlls. BiоMаgnеtiс Rеsеаrсh аnd Tесhnоlоgy, 4, 1–7.
10. Sinchuk, O. N., Boiko, S. N. (2014). Neironnye seti i upravlenie protcessom upravleniia elektrosnabzheniem obektov ot kombinirovannykh elektricheskikh setei [Neural networks and management of the process of power supply control of facilities from combined electric networks]. Tekhnichna elektrodinamika - Technical electrodynamics, 5, 53-55 [in Russian].