MANUFACTURING TECNOLOGY OF RYE AND WHEAT BREAD ON THE BASIS OF SOURDOUGH AND DRY SWEET PEPPER
Savchenko Olesіa, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035, Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Lemesh Marina , Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035, Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Gunko Dmytro , Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035, Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Sizaya Olga, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035, Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Cheliabiieva Viktoriia, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035, Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Urgency of the research. Year by year, the food industry is rapidly developing, especially in the direction of increasing the nutritional value of bakery products.
Target setting. Fluctuations in the quality of raw materials, advanced technologies with the use of improvers and food additives, the lack of vitamins and micro- and macronutrients in flour semi-finished products lead to a decline in the quality of bakery products.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. Scientific publications show the benefits of introducing vegetable ingredients into the recipe of bakery products. These ingredients contain high level of biologically active substances that increase the nutritional value of the finished product and improve the technological performance of bread production.
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining. Special attention should be paid to raw products that can solve the problem of the lack of vitamins and micro- and macronutrients in flour semi-finished products. One of the promising areas of bakery research is the use of sweet pepper. Analysis of the publications have shown that nowadays dry sweet pepper is not widely used as an improver for rye and wheat bread.
The research objective. Development of special technology for the production of rye and wheat bread on the basis of sourdough starters of spontaneous fermentation and dry sweet pepper.
The statement of basic materials. The recipe for the production of rye and wheat bread has been developed on the basis of sourdough starters of spontaneous fermentation and dry sweet pepper in the amount from 2% to 6% to the mass of flour. Studies have shown that during lactic fermentation in the starter dough and in the main dough, the number of vitamin C and free amino acids increases and the amount of heavy metals decreases.
Conclusions and suggestions. This research shows the expediency of using sweet pepper in the production technology of rye and wheat bread as it increases the activity of lactic acid bacteria and reduces the length of the technological process. The obtained samples of rye and wheat bread with dry sweet pepper have pleasant organoleptic properties, spongy crumb, and attractive color with golden crust.
pepper Bulgarian dry; ferment of spontaneous fermentation; trace elements; vitamins; bread quality.
1. Syniavska, N., Pavlovska, Ye., Kuznietsova, L., Afanasieva, O. (2003). Pryskorene vyhotovlennia zhytnoho khliba [Accelerated production of rye bread]. Zerno i khlib – Grain and bread, 4, 38 [in Ukrainian].
2. Bachynska, Ya., Nepochatykh, T. A. (2011). Doslidzhennia yakosti khliba zhytno-pshenychnoho "Borodynskoho" ta pidvyshchennia biolohichnoi tsinnosti khlibobulochnykh vyrobiv z vykorystanniam yahid chornytsi [Research of bread quality of rye-wheat «Borodinsky» and increase of biological value of bakery products using blueberries]. Prohresyvni tekhnika ta tekhnolohii kharchovykh vyrobnytstv restorannoho hospodarstva i torhivli – Progressive technology and technological restaurants of state restaurant and trade, 1, 74-281 [in Ukrainian].
3. Matvieieva, I. V. (2000). Mikroinhrediienty i yakist khliba [Micro ingredients and quality of bread]. Kharchovi inhrediienty. Syrovyna i dobavky – Nutritional Ingredients. Raw materials and additives, 1, 28-31 [in Ukrainian].
4. Nazarov, V. P. (2003). Ispolzovanie kontcentrata elamina dlia proizvodstva produktov povyshennoi biologicheskoi tcennosti [The use of elamine concentrate for the production of products of high biological value]. Kharchovi dobavky, inhrediienty, BADy: yikh vlastyvosti ta vykorystannia u vyrobnytstvi produktiv i napoiv – Nutritional Supplements, Ingredients, Dietary Supplements: Their Properties and Use in the Production of Products and Beverages: Materials of Scientific-Practical conference, 43-44. Kyiv [in Russian].
5. Pat, V. A., Shcherbatenko, V. V. (1964). Novye sorta khlebobulochnykh izdelii povyshennoi pishchevoi tcennosti i lechebno-dieticheskikh svoistv [New varieties of bakery products of high nutritional value and therapeutic and dietary properties]. Moscow: TcINTIpishcheprom [in Russian].
6. Kuzminskii, R. V., Patt, V. A., Shcherbatenko, V. V., Stolyarova, L. F. (1979). Puti povysheniia pishchevoi tcennosti khlebobulochnykh izdelii [Ways to improve the nutritional value of bakery products]. Moscow: TcNIITEIPishcheprom [in Russian].
7. Zheltok, K. V. (2011). Ispolzovanie oblepikhi i shipovnika v kachestve vi-taminizirovannoi dobavki v proizvodstve khlebobulochnykh izdelii [The use of sea buckthorn and wild rose as a vitaminized additive in the production of bakery products]. Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniia – Successes of modern science, 7, 111 [in Russian].
8. Lupinskaia, S. M., Orekhova, S. V., Vasileva, O. G. (2010). Izuchenie biologicheski aktivnykh veshchestv lipy, krapivy i dushitcy i syvorotochnykh ekstraktov na ikh osnove [The study of biologically active substances of lime, nettle and oregano and whey extracts based on them]. Khimiia rastitelnogo syria – Chemistry of plant materials, 3, 143-145 [in Russian].
9. Sokol, N. V. (2006). Ispolzovanie pektinovykh veshchestv v proizvodstve produktov pitaniia lechebno-profilakticheskogo naznacheniia [The use of pectic substances in food production for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes]. Nauchnyi zhurnal KubGAU – Scientific Journal of KubSAU, 24(8). Retrieved from: http://ej.kubagro.ru/2006/08/pdf/15.pdf [in Russian].
10. Aparsheva, V. V., et al. (2011). Poroshkoobraznyi produkt iz plodov shipovnika i riabiny v tekhnologii khlebobulochnykh izdelii [Powdered product from rose hips and mountain ash in the technology of bakery products]. Izvestiia VUZov. Pishchevaia tekhnologiia – University news. Food technology, 5-6, 102-103 [in Russian].
11. Chizhikova, O. G., et al. (2009). Razrabotka khlebobulochnykh izdelii s primeneniem stevii [Development of bakery products using stevia]. Vestnik TGEU – Bulletin of PNEU, 4, 79-88 [in Russian].
12. Savchenko, O. M., Syza, O. I., Kovalenko, M. S., Kupchyk, O. Iu (2016). Fitodobavky na osnovi zelenykh parostkiv pshenytsi u khlibopekarskomu vyrobnytstvi [Phytoadditives based on green wheat germs in the baking industry] Tekhnichni nauky ta tekhnolohii – Technical sciences and technologies, 1, 234-239 [in Ukrainian].