MODELING OF CUTTING FORCES IN THE WORKING PROCESSES OF ABRASIVE GRINDING
Yeroshenko Andriy, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035, Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Paliy Andriy , Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035, Chernihiv, Ukraine)
A mathematical model to calculate the cutting force to the contact abrasion wheel and workpiece shapes incl abrasive grain, its size, grain departure of the bunch, the relative position of grains on the surface of the circle and the depth of immersion grains in the material of the workpiece.
working process grinding, contact patch of grinding wheel and details cutting force at grinding
1. Baikalov, A.K. (1978). Vvedenie v teoriiu shlifovaniia materialov [Introduction in Theory of Polishing of Materials]. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
2. Grabchenko, A.I., Dobroskok, V.L., Fedorovich, V.A. (2006). 3D modelirovanie almazno-abrazivnykh instrumentov s processov shlifovaniia [3D modeling of Tools and Polishing]. Kharkov: KhPI (in Russian).
3. Grabchenko, A.I., Kalchenko, V.I., Kalchenko, V.V. (2009). Shlifovanie so skreshchivaiushchimisia osiami instrumenta i detali [Polishing with the Crossed Axes of Instrument and Detail]. Chernigov: ChDTU (in Russian).
4. Eroshenko, A.M. (2009). Pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti shlifuvannya zi skhreschenymy osyamy instrumenta i detali z profilem u vyglyadi dugy kola [Increase of efficiency of polishing with the crossing axes of instrument and detail with a type as the arc of circumference]. Extended abstract of Candidate’s thesis. Kharkiv: National Technical University «Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute» (in Ukrainian).
5. Yeroshenko, A.M. (2008) Teoretychni ta eksperymentalni doslidzhennia procesu shlifuvannia zi skhreshchenymy osiamy instrumenta i detali z profilem u vyglyadi dugy kola [Theoretical and Experimental Researches of Process of Polishing with the Crossed Axes of Instrument and Detail are with a Type as an Arc of Circle]. Visnyk Chernihivskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu. Seriia “Tekhnichni nauky” – Visnyk of Chernihiv State Technological University. Series “Technical Sciences”, no. 35, pp. 5–24 (in Ukrainian).
6. Maslov, E.I. (1974). Teoriia shlifovaniia materialov [The Theory of Process of Polishing]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie (in Russian).
7. Mishin, V.N. & Balashov, V.N. (2012). Raschetnaia otsenka sil pri shlifovanii [The method of determination of constituents of cutting force]. Proceedings from Avtomobilestroenie v Rossii – Avtomotive in Russia. Moscow: MGTU «MAMI», pp. 115–121 (in Russian).
8. Ostrovskiy, V.I. (1981) Teoreticheskie osnovy processa shlifovaniia [The Theoretical of Process of Polishing]. Leningrad: LGU (in Russian).
9. Shavva, M.A. & Grubyi, C.V. (2014). Analiz vzaimosvyazi iznosa kruga i sil rezaniya pri abrazivnom shlifovanii [Analysis of determination of constituents of cutting force]. Nauka i Tekhnologii – SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGIES. MGTU im. Baumana, no. 11, pp. 137–156 (in Russian).
10. Abdalslam Darafon (2013). Measuring and modeling of grinding wheel topography: a dissertation for the degree of doctor of philosophy. Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia.
11. Malkin, S., Guo, C. (2008). Grinding Technology: Theory and Applications of Machining with Abrasives. New York, Industrial Press Publ. (in English).
12. Tonshoff, H.K., Friemuth, T., Becker, J.C. (2002). Process monitoring in grinding. CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 551–571.
13. Xuekun Li (2010). Modeling and simulation of grinding processes based on a virtual wheel model and microscopic interaction analysis: a dissertation for the degree of doctor of philosophy in manufacturing engineering. Worcester polytechnic institute.