№1 (11), 2018 Technical sciences and technology
MECHANICS AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS
1. Dubyagin Alexander — Inter-level substitution – the canonical form of the inter-level balance.
2. Derkach Oleh — Damped non-stationary oscillations of a structure including structure-soil interaction.
MECHANICAL AND AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
3. Kalchenko Volodymyr, Venzheha Volodymyr, Kalchenko Dmytro, Lytvyn Olexandr — Investigation of the process of torches double-sided grinding of pushers with different diameters with calibration parts and without them.
4. Lytvyn Oleksandr, Yashchuk Iryna — Justification of the parameters of the chuck cartridge fo
of artificial billets .
5. Kosmach Оleksandr, Khomenko Anton — Simulation of destruction of composite materials in cas
e of complex
strength condition .
6. Pilipenko Oleg — Resource-saving technologies of machine elements production.
TECHNOLOGIES OF FOOD AND LIGHT INDUSTRY
7. Sizaya Olga, Tymkova Iryna, Savchenko Olena, Cheliabiieva Viktoriia — Efficiency of food products quality control by the method of thin-layer chromatography.
8. Boyko Sergiy, Yeroshenko Andriy, Ihnatenko Paul — Preparation of furniture facades manufacturing by modern .
9. Nataliia Buialska, Muzychenko Оlena — Use of calcium-containing additives in the production of bakery products of functional purpose.
10. Yefimova Veronica, Pylypenko Tetiana, Nikora Oleksandra, Nevpryga Polina — Development of emulsion cosmetics product based on colloidal regularities.
11. Zamorska Iryna — Improvement of the consistency of frozen pastelike mixtures based on strawberry sauce.
12. Yaheliuk Svetlana, Tkachuk Valentyna, Rechun Oksana — Formation of the market in Ukraine crops .
13. Kovalova Vasylyna — Development of the complex corrector for the stabilization of the quality of flour at the milling plants.
WELDING AND MATERIALS SCIENCE
14. Bolotov Gennadyi, Bolotov Maksym — Precision pressure welding fiber composite materials on metal base.
INFORMATION AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
15. Bohdan Iryna, Zadorozhnii Artem — The classification of errors on UML-diagrams occuring in the development of IT-projects.
16. Kungurtsev Alexei, Novikova Nataliia, Cherepinina Yana, Reshetnyak Maria — Updated classifications and models of scenarios of use cases.
17. Odarchenko Roman, Kharlay Liudmyla — The method of resources reservation and balancing of loading in the transport network with basic characteristics of network.
18. Akymenko Andrii, Bashinskaya Olga, Kazymyr Volodymyr, Kamak Yuri, Nesterenko Sergiy — The justification of the quality indicators nomenclature for the control systems of the unmanned aviation systems.
19. Kazymyr Volodymyr, Zarovsky Ruslan, Radchenko Andrii — Recognition of license plates symbols of different formats.
20. Litvinov Vitaliy, Skiter Igor, Trunova Helen, Hrebennyk Alla, Stoianov Nikolai — Corporate networks protection against attacks using content-analysis of global information space.
POWER ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND ELECTRONICS
21. Vladov Serhii, Boyko Sergiy, Gorodniy Aleksiy, Vershniak Leonid, Klimova Iana — Application of the markov process equations with diagnostic of the state of the mi-8mtv helicopter aircraft at its operation in real operation modes
22. Yatsenko Sergiy, Voіtenko Volodymyr, Yershov Roman — Implementation of the space-vector pulse-width modulation block as a part of induction motor controller based on FPGA.
CONSTRUCTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
23. Gomelya Nikolai, Trohymenko Ganna, Hlushko Olena — Influence of landscape ions on sorbtion of heavy metals on cationite .
24. Pinchevska Olena, Boriachynskyi Vasyl, Romasevych Yuriy — Peculiarities of kinetics of intensified drying oak wood samples.
25. Drapaluk Marina, Pylypenko Volodymyr — Investigation of the impact of polymer components of concrete on corrosion resistance.
26. Kryachok Serhiі — Topographic and geodetic support of airports.
27. Satukov Anatoliy, Prystupa Anatoliy, Vladimir Zhurko, Mstislav Bivalkevich — Experimental investigations of the influence of humidity of wall construction materials on the performance of radio waves of a random line.
28. Khokhotva Oleksandr, Butchenko Liudmyla, Gomelya Nikolai — The use of modified and composite ferritic sorbents
for selective extraction of Cu2+.
29. Merezhko Nina, Osaulenko Kseniia — The durability of paper with thin silicone coatings to the action of mechanical loadings.
30. Deyneka Stanislav — The sowing of vegеtable geminated grain using a hydroseeder.