№2 (12), 2018 Technical sciences and technology
MECHANICS AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS
1. Gulyar Alexander, Maksimyuk Yurii, Piskunov Sergey — Investigation of nonlinear deformation of complicated medium thickness rotation shells.
2. Ivanchuk Yaroslav — Mathematical method for determining stability oscillatory systems under the influence of external vibrations.
3. Shapovalov Oleg, Kolesnik Denis, Pilipenko Oleg — Constructions, kinematic charts and specifications of helicopter reducers.
4. Pham Duc Quan, Tymoshenko Oleksandr, Babak Anton, Koval Viktor — Damageability of metallic materials taking into account the stress state.
MECHANICAL AND AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
5. Kalchenko Vitalii, Kalchenko Volodymyr, Sira Nataliia, Kuzhelnyi Yaroslav — Research of the cutting forces of a single abrasive grain when grinding with crossed axes of a circle and a part.
6. Venzheha Volodymyr, Rudyk Andrii, Pasov Hennadii — Increase of quality of processing of screws of screw springs.
7. Sapon Serhii, Ihnatenko Paul — Features of designing technological accessories for woodworking.
8. Lytvyn Oleksandr, Kalchenko Dmytro — Investigation of the process of double-sided grinding of torches of pushers with different diametrers.
WELDING AND MATERIALS SCIENCE
9. Berezin Leonid, Rudenko Mikhail — Optimization of welding process of dielectrics with aluminium in the high voltage electric field.
10. Bolotov Maksym — Analysis of the main instabilities of medium pressure glow discharge in the conditions of materials treatment.
INFORMATION AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
11. Kazymyr Volodymyr, Karpachev Igor, Usik Anna — Models of the system of secutiry os android.
12. Kunakh Nataliia, Kharlay Liudmyla, Konovalov Оleksii, Nikiforenko Kostiantyn, Sotnichenko Yuliia, Matiushychev Yurii — Features of wireless subscriber access using optical technologies.
13. Dudnik Andrey — Method of measurement agreed between the sensor networks by the microprocessor phase meters.
14. Bashinskaya Olga, Kamak Yuri, Nesterenko Sergiy — Method of diagnostics of the control system components by unavailable aviation complex.
15. Medushevskiy Sergii — Development of unified methodology of risk assessment in the process of validation of automated information systems.
POWER ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND ELECTRONICS
16. Bezruchko Viacheslav — Protection of zero sequence current filters in the abnormal network modes
17. Jartovsky Oleksandr, Kravchenko Valeriy, Larichkin Oleksii, Karyahin Zhan — Automated system of measurement and calculation of pulse electric current parameters
18. Tytelmaier Kostiantyn, Husev Oleksandr, Veligorskyi Oleksandr — Review of non-isolated bidirectional converters topologies for portable application based on renewable energy sources
19. Lezhnyuk Petro, Hunko Iryna, Malogulko Juliya, Kotylko Iryna, Krot Lіudmyla Крот Людмила РусланівнаК — Modeling of compatible work of distributed power sources of electric power and centralised power supply.
TECHNOLOGIES OF FOOD AND LIGHT INDUSTRY
20. Nataliia Buialska, kachenkoYuliia, Denisova Natalya — Use of the root chicory processing products in the production technology of flour confectionery products.
21. Grynchenko Natalia, Pyvovarov Pavel, Grynchenko Olga, Tyutyukova Daria, Plotnikova Raisa — Influence of technological factors оn structural-mechanical and technological properties of semi-fabricates from lactic cheese.
22. Zamorska Iryna — Evaluation of garden strawberries’ technological properties.
23. Zolotukhina Inna — The process’ optimization of dispersing components of semi-finished salts of protein-carbohydrate with carrot pure.
24. Nesterenko Natalia, Ivanyuta Anastasiya, Mostyka Kostiantyn — Influence of blanking on quality of frozen cultivated mushrooms .
25. Kovalchuk Alona, Pochechun Tetiana, Halysh Vita, Trus Inna — Phosphorylation of walnuts shells to increase the efficiency of water solutions purification.
CONSTRUCTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
26. Ivanyshyn Volodymyr, Buhay Viktor, Dudko Valentyn, Penkovets Oleksii — Field and laboratory engineering-geological studies of the site for the construction of apartment buildings in the northern part of Chernihiv.
27. Kryachok Serhiі — Determination of a constant correction of rangefinder of electronic total station in linear-angled network.
28. Movenko Victor — The hydrographical objects’ monitoring of the territory of «kordivka» area in Chernihiv.
29. Korzachenko Mykola — Reinforcement of foundation in low-rise buildings in cramped settings.
30. Kornienko Mykola, Zhuk Veronika, Abed Samar, Chegodaev Igor — Xperience of fixing a weak base foundation by vertical soil-cement elements using drill-mixing technology.