№3 (13), 2018 Technical sciences and technology
1. APPLIED MECHANICS, MATERIALS SCIENCE AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
1. Kalchenko Vitalii, Kalchenko Volodymyr, Kolohoida Antonina, Kuzhelnyi Yaroslav — Calculating the forces of cutting with a single abrasive grain of the oriented grinding circle.
2. Muzychka Diana — Grain wear effect on the theoretical length of the main cutting cone generatix.
3. Sira Nataliia, Lytvyn Olexandr, Kalchenko Dmytro, Morochko Volodymyr — Experimental investigation of thermal efficiency of the process of circle wear, cutting power and capacity in the bilateral sanding of scrapers of trailers with different diameters. .
4. Vanko Volodymyr, Prykhodko Oleksandr — Improved method of evaluation of the quality of the cylinder mill for the internal semiconductor engine in agricultural equipment..
5. Janos Rudolf, Baňasová Antónia — Cell design for gearbox assembly..
6. Marcinko Peter, Hajduk Mikuláš, Palko Maroš — Automobile with pneumatic engine..
7. Semjon Jan, Kostka Jozef, Mako Peter — Using the simulation program for the design and optimization of the production line..
8. Tuleja Peter, Pavlo Mamontov — Application of industrial pneumatic components in the educational process..
9. Hroncová Darina — Construction of equations of motion of multibody systems and computer modeling..
10. Kelemen Michal — Machine motion optimization.
11. Virgala Ivan, Filakovský Filip — Algorithm of Euler-Lagrange method for deisgning of dynamic model..
12. Dubyagin Alexander — Model of inter-level balance: aggregate form..
13. Ilienko Andrii, Runovska Ludmyla — A numerical algorithm for finding the ruin probability in the Cramér-Lundberg model..
14. Radchenko Stanislav, Lapach Serhіу — Research and modeling of technology contact welding of pipes..
15. Novomlinets Oleg, Oleksiienko Serhii, Yushchenko Svitlana, Baydala Oleksiy, Polovetskii Evgenii — Precision pressure welding of aluminium alloys through modified surface layers..
2. INFORMATION AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
16. Bashinskaya Olga, Kazymyr Volodymyr, Nesterenko Sergiy — Forming telemetric log files for unmanned aerial systems’ operational technical diagnsis..
17. Laktionov Alexander — The quality indicative assessment of machine tool operator training with numerical software control (cnc)..
18. Boyko Sergiy, Volkanin Yevhen, Gorodniy Aleksiy, Borysenko Oksana, Vershniak Leonid — Application of neural networks with automation of diagnostics of the helicopter aviation generator status. .
19. Šarga Patrik, Cocuľa Jakub — Design and implementation of smart home model..
20. Bazylevych Volodymyr, Mekhed Dmytro, Huriev Volodymyr — Development of criteria of protection from cyber threats at social enterprise..
21. Rakay Robert, Visnovsky Martin, Galajdova Alena, Simsik Dusan — Possibilites of communication enhancement for experimental production system..
22. Juruš Ondrej, Koukolová Lucia — Smart camera for simple sorting tasks..
3. POWER ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND ELECTROMECHANICS
23. Denisov Yuri, Shapovalov Oleg, Sereda Oleg, Kuts Yevhenii — Optimization of energy dynamical processes in the control system of the drive for stabilizing the flight of the unmanned aerial vehicle..
24. Tytelmaier Kostiantyn, Khomenko Maksym — Comparison of control methods for two-phase interleaved bidirectional converter..
25. Shevchenko Viktor, Treiko Bohdan, Husev Oleksandr, Pakhaliuk Bohdan, Khomenko Oleg — Overview and comparison of basic compensation topologies for wireless power transfer..
26. Miková Lubica — Didactic model of lift..
27. Vagas Marek — Summary of chosen legislation used in automated operation.
4. CHEMICAL AND FOOD TECHNOLOGIES
28. Sizaya Olga, Kychka Anna, Husol Tetyana, Savchenko Olesіa — Dandelion root extracts as perspective raw materials in production of food concentrates..
29. Vorobiova Viktoriia, Shakyn Anastasia, Trus Inna, Serdiuk Olena, Tkachuk Volodymyr, Chyhyrynets Olena — Evaluation of the component composition by-products of apricot (Prunus armeniaca L.).
30. Cheliabiieva Viktoriia, Sosedova Ekaterina — Using of leaven of spontaneous fermentation and of flour leguminous in bread production.
5. CONSTRUCTION AND GEODESY
31. Kryachok Serhiі, Shcherbak Yuliia, Mamontova Liudmyla — Application of the polar method for determining coordinates on the territory near the aerodrome.
32. Marchenko Nataliia, Serhii Novytskyi, Zavialov Denys — Features of kinetics of water and moisture absorption of scotch pine deadwood.