№4 (14), 2018 Technical sciences and technology
1. APPLIED MECHANICS, MATERIALS SCIENCE AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
1. Kalchenko Vitalii, Kolohoida Antonina, Kuzhelnyi Yaroslav, Morochko Volodymyr — Single pass finishing grinding with crossed axes tool and cylindrical part.
2. Kalchenko Volodymyr, Sira Nataliia, Kalchenko Dmytro, Aksonova Olga — Investigation of the milling cylindrical surfaces process with tool and shaft crossed axes .
3. Kuzmych Lyudmyla — Mechanical impacts on the reliability of complex technical systems.
4. Pasov Hennadii, Venzheha Volodymyr — Animation modeling of hydrocylinders and pneumic camera for establishing a primary linear motion.
5. Shapovalov Oleg, Kolesnik Denis, Pilipenko Oleg — Load capacity of gearing of helicopter reducers and their stress-strained state.
6. Tkacheshak Nazarii, Horbiichuk Mykhailo — Diagnostics of gas-turbine engine surging on the basis of the S-discriminant.
7. Gmiterko Alexsander, Miková Lubica, Prada Erik — Analysis of air-spring for a link of hyper-redundant manipulator.
8. Vagas Marek — Safety and risk assessment at automated workplace.
9. Hroncová Darina — Multibody systems and simulation in matlab.
10. Janos Rudolf, Dobiaš Dominik — Design of industrial robot with increased locomotion.
11. Tuleja Peter, Demko Michal — Analysis of the aspects that determine the selection of the drive system for a vehicle driven by compressed air.
12. Virgala Ivan, Filakovský Filip — Concertina locomotion of a snake robot in the pipe.
2. INFORMATION AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
13. Stetsenko Inna, Sukhaniuk Maryna, Shyshkin Vladyslav — Smart dvr information system.
14. Teslia Iurii, Khlevna Iulia, Yehorchenkov Oleksii — Technological aspects of the specified project management methodology implementation.
15. Volodymyr Arutiunian — Customer-server model of the information of mass notification in emergency situations system.
16. Kopp Andrii, Orlovskyi Dmytro — Analysis and optimization of EPC and BPMN business process models.
17. Kryvchenko Yuri — Computer simulation of self-organization of cluster systems: dependence of structure of genesis and control parameters.
18. Šarga Patrik, Trebuňa František, Grejták Branislav — Design of control for the device using for the determination of residual stresses by ring-core method.
3. POWER ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND ELECTROMECHANICS
19. Volkanin Yevhen, Boyko Sergiy, Gorodniy Aleksiy, Borysenko Oksana, Dymerets Andriy — Automatization of the nanochastic magnetic seating process.
20. Kelemen Michal — Design of puck collecting robot.
21. Fesenko Artem, Husev Oleksandr, Chub Andrii, Vinnikov Dmitri, Matiushkin Olexandr — Overview of mass-size and cost parameters for commercial pv-inverters.
22. Gmiterko Alexsander — Line recognition sensors.
23. Visnovsky Martin, Rakay Robert, Galajdova Alena, Simsik Dusan — Proposal of the module for experimental workplace based on platform INDUSTRY 4.0.
24. Semjon Jan, Grexa Ján, Mako Peter — Design of docking system for mobile robotics platform type AGV.
25. Marcinko Peter, Juruš Ondrej — An experimental workplace with Scara robot.
4. CHEMICAL AND FOOD TECHNOLOGIES
26. Motuzka Iuliia, Yashchenko Ludmila, Motuzka Olena — Mathematical modeling of complex quality indicators for enteral nutrition foods by phase of their life cycle .
27. Savchenko Olesіa, Lemesh Marina, Gunko Dmytro, Sizaya Olga, Cheliabiieva Viktoriia — Manufacturing tecnology of rye and wheat bread on the basis of sourdough and dry sweet pepper.
5. CONSTRUCTION AND GEODESY
28. Korniіenko Ihor, Tereshchuk Oleksii, Korniіenko Svitlana — Geoinformation modeling of the priority of cleaning of high-road network segments under criteria of intensity of public transportation.
29. Burachek Vsevolod, Kryachok Serhiі, Malik Tetiana, Mamontova Liudmyla, Niemykh Volodymyr — Automated system of geodetic monitoring of the runway.
30. Ivanyshyn Volodymyr, Chornyi Yehor — Technique and technology of groundwater extraction of the Chernihiv field .