№4 (18), 2019 Technical sciences and technology
1. APPLIED MECHANICS, MATERIALS SCIENCE AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
1. Novomlinets Oleg, Yushchenko Svitlana, Oleksiienko Serhii, Polovetskii Evgenii, Alekseienko Ihor — New technology of pressure welding of aluminium with copper through interlayer .
2. Razmyshlyaev Aleksandr, Ivanov Vitaliy, Ahieieva Marina — Formation of penetration area at zero velocity of submerged electric arc surfacing with wire electrode.
3. Ahieieva Marina, Razmyshlyaev Aleksandr — The combined magnetic field influence on the weld melting productivity at arc surfacing.
4. Venzheha Volodymyr, Pasov Hennadii — Decreasing of the motor vehicle effect on the environment.
5. Filakovský Filip, Virgala Ivan — Anylsis of pipe mechanism locomotion .
6. Martin Varga — Simplification and verification of dynamic equations of movement of an autonomus underwater vehicle .
7. Semjon Jan, Martin Kočan — Proposal of robotized cell with robot kuka kr 6 for educational purposes .
8. Ihnáth Ivan, Janos Rudolf — Industrial design approach to specific engineering design.
9. Gmiterko Alexsander — Snake-like robot rectilinear motion analysis.
10. Tuleja Peter — Measuring methodology and parametric tests of rotary positioning table.
11. Vynnyk Volodymyr — Analysis of methods of processing curvinal surfaces of camshafts with distributed shaft oriented tools.
2. INFORMATION AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
12. Kazymyr Volodymyr, Karpachev Igor, Sipakov Vladyslav — Dynamic analysis of android api calls.
13. Huriev Volodymyr, Dubyagin Alexander, Firsova Irina — Inter-level balance: balance indicators of the object units movement – aggregate form.
14. Kelemenová Tatiana — Repeatability and validity of the measurements made on toolmakers microscope.
15. Vagas Marek, Galajdova Alena, Martin Džongov — Proposal of a vision system for automated line mps 500.
3. POWER ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND ELECTROMECHANICS
16. Kelemen Michal — Experimental identification of sensitivity of tilt sensor.
17. Marcinko Peter, Hajduk Mikuláš, Martin Kočan — Measuring chain for checking the vibration of mechanical parts.
18. Rakay Robert — Wireless servomotor control for remote actuation .
19. Miková Lubica — Design of a controller for ideal positioning servosystem.
20. Patrik Šarga, Tomáš Záboly — Modernization of the transport system control of the production system.
21. Prada Erik — Determination of transfer function of magnetic levitation model and experimental verification of optical sensor.
22. Lytvyn Oleksandr, Sklyar Vasyl, Sikaliuk Vladyslav, Sahno Dmytro — Improving the electrical component of dual-use electrobug .
23. Sinchyk Oleg, Boyko Sergiy, Gorodniy Aleksiy, Nekrasov Andrey, Fed Maksim, Nozhnova Maryna — Method of determining the potential of distributed energy sources in the conditions of steel enterprises.
24. Denisov Yuri, Gorodniy Aleksiy, Sereda Oleg — Synthesis of the system roll angle control system control of a quadcopter with a compensating current control current.
4. CHEMICAL AND FOOD TECHNOLOGIES
25. Trus Inna, Gomelya Nikolai, Krysenko Tamara, Senkova Katerina — Application of sorbents based on magnetite for water purification from heavy metal ions .
26. Savchenko Olesya, Kalinichenko Yuliia — Technology of manufacturing rye and wheat sourdough bread with the use of basil.
27. Dubinina Antonina, Letuta Tatiana, Novikova Vira — Storage of apricots using of medicinal plant extracts.
28. Plavan Viktoriia, Ishchenko Olena, Resnytskyi Ilya, Liashok Iryna, Kuchynska Daria — Modified polysaccharides application for antiseptic leather processing .
29. Kvartenko Alexander — Use of combined methods in technological treatment of multi-component underground waters.
5. CONSTRUCTION AND GEODESY
30. Smilka Vladyslav — Ontological model of urban planning monitoring of populated areas.
31. Pomortseva Olena, Pilicheva Maryna, Anopriienko Tetiana — The technology of geographic information systems using in the surveying data processing.
32. Boiko Olena, Lyashenko Dmytro, Prusov Dmytro — Conceptual fundamentals of airport вim /gis spatial data integration received by laser scan.
33. Bolotov Maksym, Bolotov Gennadyi, Prybytko Iryna, Korzachenko Mykola — Ways of increasing of reinforced concrete`s corrosion strength.